Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Democratic Alliance, Equality For All.

Heat.Inherit

z3f0.png

jer3.png

m7a9.png

Hello, I'm MisterSlim. I founded and co-lead a small clan. Frost Tech has roughly 10 members, and I know what this means for our chances at success in the Solar Rail Battles. After much thought, I considered just joining a larger alliance. Then I realized that there are tons of small clans like mine out there, and if we join each other, we stand a chance against the larger clans. Joining together is an opportunity to show just how much untapped skill there is in small, "unpopular" clans.

I also understand how all of these clans feel about a voice. If they were to join a Shadow Alliance, and not be listened to, then that is just as bad as being swallowed by a larger clan. If you join us, you will always have a voice. There will be no absolute leader. Things will be run as a 'Council'. All of the Warlords from each individual clan will be given the opportunity to vote on every decision that is made. This means that every clan has an equal say in what happens.

Here is a link to our website. You're more than welcome to check it out! http://clockworklegion.enjin.com/home

(Also note that there is a donate button on our site, don't freak out, Donations ARE NOT required. You are in no way obligated to donate. They will NOT be mentioned to other members, and they will NOT influence treatment or privileges in any way. They are ENTIRELY optional and 100% of donations go towards our site.)

jer3.png

4fy9.png

If you'd like to join this alliance, and stand a chance in the Solar Rail Battles, then please submit the following info (either to me, MisterSlim, in-game, via PM in the forums, as a reply post, or via a message on our website.)

Clan Name: (Please don't misspell it, that'd be super awkward)

Clan Tier: (Shouldn't need further instructions there)

# of Active Members: (again, that one's self explanatory)

Name of your Warlord: (It doesn't have to be a Warlord, choose anyone from your clan as a representative)

(Also note that participation on our Forums are enforced).

jer3.png

3t4g.png

Here's a list of our current members, I'll try to keep this as up-to-date as possible:

FrostTech

Armored Tenno Division

Creed of the Unknown

Varangian Guard

Ka Ryu

FullMetalTenno

Vinculum

Facesmash

Everyothernameistaken

ESM

Paradisium

The Potato Farm