Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Ballsiest Idea I've Got: Warframe Passive Abilities

Lilinith

I know this is really late, but do a forum member search for DE_Steve (no idea for Scott's username) and go to his profile. Then you should have an option somewhere to send him a PM. Hope this helps!

Unfortunately, Steve appears to have disabled messaging on his forum account. Oh well!

Unfortunately, Steve appears to have disabled messaging on his forum account. Oh well!

Then try to bring it up with Rebecca (DERebecca) or Scott (Just found out that his username is Grineeer). I'd love to see your ballsy idea come to fruition in one way or another!

I think your idea's are amazing and i support this completely. It will give every Warframe more character and people will grow to like them more and more. Someone tell DE to put this into consideration 'cause it's really awesome

Then try to bring it up with Rebecca (DERebecca) or Scott (Just found out that his username is Grineeer). I'd love to see your ballsy idea come to fruition in one way or another!

Will do. Thanks!

On second thought, I read Rebecca's front page before messaging her, and I remembered that this really isn't an urgent message to send, and it would probably be ignored or just put aside. In the end, I'm not going to do much (this thread is already in fan concepts/game ideas!). Though I might try back when they're not busy to the chin with U14 bugsplats.

On the bright side, my topic is "hot" at the moment, which may allow it to receive some more much-needed feedback (and of course, attention).

Edited by Lilinith