The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

2 Things that should be added soon.

Nightsky

I think 2 things should be added to this game to make the gameplay 20x more enjoyable for me and my friends.

#1 And the most important.You have to add Foundries (crafting blueprints) of the 3 starter warframes. make them cheaper then the other ones because they are the "starting" warframes. If someone picks a warfram and does not like it this will give them the chance to change it to a better / more fun warfram they will like. And this will also give players more warframs to play. We are stuck with the one warframe we picked for a very long time untill we can afford the blueprint for a new one. I picked loki as my starter warfram and i dont really like it. And the only way to unlock one of the other 2 starting frames is with real money.

#2 less important. (this falls under pay to win) We should be able to unlock pro mode with out having to buy it with real money.

ps. Me and my friends are having alot of fun playing this game and we hope to keep on playing it. I really hope you add #1 soon. And I hope pro mode is not only unlocked via real $. thanks for making such a fun game.

I put this under UI because I did not see a shop section!

Edited by Nightsky

Actually, making them cheaper is a) pointless and b) not neccessary. Volt is one of the strongest frames in the game. They can have the same price, they are not some weak crutches. But I agree, regular blueprints and drop options would be nice.

Pro is under review. Here's to hope.

Actually, we're running low on bosses to get the parts from.

Mercury Boss is no challenge, it's alright he only drops Chronus.

Jupiter Boss is no challenge, he drops Dark/Ceramic Dagger, that's fine.

Hades Boss is a beast, he drops the endgame swords (Plasma, Heat, Dark etc).

The rest is used up be the other frames.

Conclusion: We need to hit the Halyean Comet and other Solar System travelers. :D

I agree on the fact that the three "starter" warframes should have blueprints in the shop but like some people already said volt is one of the strongest warframes so i think it should be atleast as much as trinity and the others and i aslo think you should be able to upgrade to pro with ingame currency

I agree on the fact that the three "starter" warframes should have blueprints in the shop but like some people already said volt is one of the strongest warframes so i think it should be atleast as much as trinity and the others and i aslo think you should be able to upgrade to pro with ingame currency

I agree that making him cost as much sounds about right. I really, really do hope though that the devs at DE don't make Pro a money only option, because, while I really like the game and might actually consider paying for some more credits at some point, I'm going to be far more disenfranchisesd to if they're going to -force- me to. It's far better to just allow the option.

If Volt is so strong, why is it available as a starter and so (supposedly?) superior to the other starter frames of Loki/Excalibur?

Also they're already implementing a way for people to get Pro without spending platinum.

Edited by Volume

I think it would be better to allow to change one starter warframe to another. There is no point to make starter warframes cheap. If you want additional warframe then gather resources and craft it.

Some people initially take Loki warframe and then realize that this was a wrong choice. Or two friends started asynchronous and took the same warframe. We should be able to change onse starter warframe to another without new account creation.