The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Cannot Upload Save Data Error?

(PSN)DaedricWolf

Hey, so I have been playing warframe on my ps4 for a couple of months now with little to no trouble but a couple days ago I started having this error happen everytime I get off. I will get out of warframe and put my ps4 in standby mode but when I come back the ps4 says unable to upload saved data for warframe. When I click on it it talks about of the saved data has been accessed on another console and asks if I want to overwrite it. I will overwrite and everything is ok but it does this every single time. I was wondering what the problem is, it is not like I am losing any progress but it is still dumb that I have to reupload my data everytime I get back on. Not sure if it is a problem on DE's side or Sony's. Thanks.

its a sony thing. happens to me ever since sys update 1.7. sony has said they will be releasing a fix for some 1.7 bugs soon. until then, just upload the data manually. i also suggest backing up your data with a usb drive too in case something crazy happens. ya never know.

That's been happening to me since day 1 with some game saves. BF4 and WF are the more common ones simply because I play them more I think. But just upload it again manually, and it'll be ok. 

But as poster #2 said, just back it up to a USB if you're paranoid something will happen. You can never too safe. 

all of the warframe save data is stored on DE's servers not on your system, so you dont have to worry about backing it up.

for example i can log into my friends game from the user account i created on my system for him, and play his game without having to download any of his saves. this worked out really well when i went on vacation to visit him and still wanted to play my saved game(on his system under my account) and get my daily log in rewards.