Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Knights Of Celakroid Recruiting

Greetings fellow Tenno, I am Celakroid Knight and I am the leader of the Knights of Celakroid. This clan is still new and has only a few members. The dojo is still under development but has most laps built. We are looking for members both new to the game and veterans. All new Tenno to the game will be trained and ranked to max rank as well as taken to get parts for new frames as well as an aura mod matching that of there current Warframes aura polaraty. once 30 members have joined, weekly tournaments will start to occur, rewarding the winner with platnium.

1. Please tell me more info on Knights of Celakroid.

2. I am buying my own Platnium and will have a ps4 headset soon.

3. I will be getting the 3210 Platinum + Mods and Rhino Prime Access Pack.

4. if you think i am good enough to join you let me know. I can hold my self good on the game but in some places, I do need team help.

Though it's basicly just me for now, the clan strives to help others by going on alert missions as a team and helping each other out like a family would. You mess with one of us, you mess with the whole clan. once 30 members have joined, tournaments will be held weekly and streamed live on twitch. Prizes will range from rare mods, to platnium to prime weapons and Warframes. New and old players can join as long as they vow to protect the clans reputation and help all those who want help, clan members and non clan members. New players get an aura mod for joining as well as a trip to farm a warframe of there choosing as a full rank run. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. If you would like to join, send me an in game friend request.