Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Protectors Of The Void Is Recruiting!

BradTheImpaler

Hello there Tenno! Protectors of the Void is recruiting Tenno of ANY mastery rank and skill level! Our goal is to be a tight knit community of friends and allies who help each other out and respect all other clan members and other clans. We aspire to be a clan where anyone can share any idea no matter their rank in the clan. Speaking of ranks, I promote or demote you based on your interaction with clanmates and based on how much you try to help the clan in general. You do not have to donate a lot of resources to be promoted! Additionally, you can recruit anyone to the clan, as long as they are willing to follow the rules and be respectful of others. I request that, if you are wanting to remove a room from the dojo or expel a player from the clan, you make sure by asking myself (BradTheImpaler) or my second in command, Setteal.

I recommend that you are active at least twice a week, but you don't have to be! Also, and as stated before, it does not matter what mastery rank you are.

As far as the dojo goes, we have all of the research done, but we are still expanding, so we could use some help! We also have a dueling room, but we are planning to add more in the future, along with an obstacle course (as soon as it gets the redesign).

If you would like to join, reply to this topic with your in game name and I will add you as soon as possible!Thank you all for reading and have a nice day!

---BradTheImpaler

P.S. We do have a clan emblem! It looks like this: (In case you can't tell it's two crossed swords, one blue and one green, as they are our clan colors).

Jpt68ZT.png