Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bugs!

Zorag

So, there are some bugs since U13 release, and hotfixes added a couple more (like №2 and №4):

№1. Weapon channeling color is always white on clients.

Warframe0007.jpg

№2. Excalibur proto-armor skin doesn't have channeling effect.

Warframe0010_jpg_Picasa_Photo_Viewer.jpg

№3. Loki's invisibility shader sticks to sentinels.

Warframe0118.jpg
№4. And dat slide with pair weapon, obviously.

Warframe0001.jpg

#masterofmspaint2014

Edited by Zorag

Regarding #2, the proto armor with its origins in Dark sector, the only energy I remember visible is located on Hayden's right arm, which indicates how much power he has to use his ability that I somehow can't remember at the given moment. Check his right arm, if it's not glowing furiously it's bugged.

Regarding #2, the proto armor with its origins in Dark sector, the only energy I remember visible is located on Hayden's right arm, which indicates how much power he has to use his ability that I somehow can't remember at the given moment. Check his right arm, if it's not glowing furiously it's bugged.

It is. But skin also had channeling stripes (like every other warframe), and they are gone since 13.0.3. Head still got it, but not the body.

Warframe0022.jpg

It is. But skin also had channeling stripes (like every other warframe), and they are gone since 13.0.3. Head still got it, but not the body.

Thanks for provided detail, I do believe we can call it a bug in that case. And it doesn't seem to be host/client related.