The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is It Just Me Or Are Corpus Just Far Too Weak?

Shehriazad

Infested are not nimble enough to actually hit an alert Tenno.  Fighting Infested on defense missions is just a numbers game.  Once you reach the point where you can't kill them before they kill the defense target you lose, unless someone has CC.  

Yep. But that point is a great deal sooner if you run away from the Defence target, rather than meleeing your way through the Infested, I find. Also, you cannot outrun a charging Ancient and stay anywhere near the Defence target, and if you're solo, there are quickly enough that it becomes a bad idea to even try (it takes a lot longer in a full group, of course - especially with the usual terrain exploiter with a Penta/Ogris!).

Better get your ketchup out. I have, and they're trivial compared to the other factions. The biggest threat they pose is getting bulletspongy enough to make it hard to kill them fast enough to get enough oxygen. And no, I don't mean with Trinvincibility.

I prepared this whole crate of tomatoes to throw at you because. :)

I can deal with anything in large numbers and a huge HP pool, save for disruptors, who literally leave me with my pants down. It makes no difference I can kill 20 in the same time it takes to kill 2 napalms. If one touches me, bye shields, bye energy, time to die a lot.

Yep. But that point is a great deal sooner if you run away from the Defence target, rather than meleeing your way through the Infested, I find. Also, you cannot outrun a charging Ancient and stay anywhere near the Defence target, and if you're solo, there are quickly enough that it becomes a bad idea to even try (it takes a lot longer in a full group, of course - especially with the usual terrain exploiter with a Penta/Ogris!).

Infested take much longer to kill defense targets than other factions do and you can just copter or slide jump away from charging ancients.  Infested can also be tricked into running circles around the pod so that it can regenerate hp.  

Corpus are Easy: you are still doing baby missions, dont' judge the game because you refuse to move past Jupiter.

Corpus are Ridiculous: You've gone to Pluto and realized how effective the storm trooper tactic of firing lasers everywhere becomes.  That and those Moas that launch their detonation things.

Leech Ospreys, Leech Ospreys everywhere.

1) that's called farming, of cuz farming zones aren't meant to be a place for challenges...

2) That's OP, go mod-less if u want challenge.

3) shields are the weakest hitpoint (correct me if wrong) which comes is massive amount of values but decrease insanely fast.

4) err, no includes other OP frame builds?

1. Says who? That's circumstantial. 

2. Go mod-less? lol I didn't spend a million credits on Serration, not to use it. 

Corpus are Easy: you are still doing baby missions, dont' judge the game because you refuse to move past Jupiter.

Corpus are Ridiculous: You've gone to Pluto and realized how effective the storm trooper tactic of firing lasers everywhere becomes.  That and those Moas that launch their detonation things.

Leech Ospreys, Leech Ospreys everywhere.

You can roll to shake off Leech Ospreys and moving horizontally and not being stupid are highly effective counters to all Corpus weaponry.  Any time I die to Corpus it is because I made too many mistakes, played carelessly, did not have adequate gear, or are over level 50. it is never because they are too difficult or unfair.