Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Market And Foundry Problem (Account Related Probably)

Griev576

Can we get improved building times as a sort of thanks for waiting?  I've been waiting a week to start my blueprints that will probably take close to a week to build, as well.  So two weeks of waiting for something that should have taken one week.

Can we get improved building times as a sort of thanks for waiting?  I've been waiting a week to start my blueprints that will probably take close to a week to build, as well.  So two weeks of waiting for something that should have taken one week.

I would rather see some platinum as a "thank you" gift. :D I need some slots to my equpiments and warframes. :P

be nice if we could be informed a bit...im getting worried

I almost completely gave up hope. It's  9 days by now. It feels like an eternity. I was so excited to try out Rhino and other warframes, i even forged the paris bow, but now... i really don't think that i can play as Rhino soon. And i really hoped that i don't have to wait months for this fix. I hoped 7 days will be enough. Guess i was wrong. :(

Don't know if it's related or not but you guys might also want to check to see if your loot is being added to your inventory properly.

I tried to use this downtime with the foundry & market by getting some useful component loot like Control Modules and Alloy plates (so that I'm ready to make a bunch of stuff at once later), but when I pick either of those things up during a mission they have not been added to my inventory.

Don't know if it's related or not but you guys might also want to check to see if your loot is being added to your inventory properly.

I tried to use this downtime with the foundry & market by getting some useful component loot like Control Modules and Alloy plates (so that I'm ready to make a bunch of stuff at once later), but when I pick either of those things up during a mission they have not been added to my inventory.

Related to bug. Nothing that would go foundry ends up there and the devs have sais theres very little chances the missed stuff to be added to accounts, so all those blueprints and resources are lost.

I really hope they will repair that, my account is bugged too, with no market and foundry the game isn't the same.. it's really annoying, i know this is beta, i know they're trying to fix it and we must be patient but i really like this game, it's a awesome project that showed up unexpectly and already has big community of players so don't ruin that, please. Keep on trying. We will wait but no forever.. it's a huge bug that ruins almost all of the fun in game.. This block us. Im waiting but speed up a little, try to repair that fast as possible. (there are more bugs, but i think this is first to repair)

Thanks,

One of Tennos :)

I'm lucky personally. I don't have this resourse and blueprint loss bug. I have everyhing what i farmed by now.

I played the game since it came out on Steam, everything was fine until 2 days ago...  I got this damn bug... :(

Ugh, had to mention that so I had to look...

I have the BPS I farmed, I can still see that they are there. (Go to Arsenal, then Inventory)
Unfortunately Im not seeing any of the Rare Mats that I've been farming waiting for it to come up, to build one of the Warframe sets.

Needs to get fixed, though Im running out of things to do.  I've got almost all the weapons I own maxed out, can't upgrade w/no access to market.  Can't build one of the 3 Warframes that I have complete BP sets for.  And farming low level Mods to fuse just to be able to do some of the mid-game stuff is getting tedious.

Still, love the game and have kept playing despite the setback. 

If you still have this bug, don't forget to post a bug support ticket request in community -> support.
Include your EE.log and your Dxdiag.txt information. With a personal description of what is missing/ what you purchased and they will check logs to help you out.

If you still have this bug, don't forget to post a bug support ticket request in community -> support.

Include your EE.log and your Dxdiag.txt information. With a personal description of what is missing/ what you purchased and they will check logs to help you out.

I already did a few days ago. No reply whatsoever. But i didn't lost anything at all, except i don't know what is the status of my finished Rhino and Paris which i was not able to claim because of the bug.

Just as upgraded to hunter package foundry and market went down, the plat is now just teasing me. Luckily its only been a day for me and I really feel for all those who have had this for like a week. Hopefully today's patch will sort this. Nice to see a developer comment but a follow up comment is needed if people cant craft or buy stuff for a week....

Why does nobody from the DE´s answering this topic? so much ppl got this bug now... over 1 week unplayable for me

I guess they are aware of the problem and they don't see the point of writing things which are already been told. They said the fix is coming. I guess that's all we need to know... :\

Got this problem too. Market and foundry can't be accessed. Really good to know I'm not the only one! The game is severely gimped if you can't craft things.

I can't seem to earn Gallium either in my inventory. I've picked up like 3 of them in missions but they never show up in my inventory. Is this related?

Everything seems to have been said already so yeah. I just got this bug today after finishing ember chassis craft. Anything been said about when the fix will be?

I feel for you guys who had this bug for over a week. You can't really do anything once you get the bug.