Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Next Update?

i really hope they are gonna fix the cannot save, log out error in this update.

i havent been able to play since the anniversary gifts came out. i get the login fail error 95% of the time i do anything, not just missions.

i really hope they are gonna fix the cannot save, log out error in this update.

i havent been able to play since the anniversary gifts came out. i get the login fail error 95% of the time i do anything, not just missions.

re establish internet connection to console...or plug Ethernet cord in, it may be due to poor connection or slow speeds and maybe too many people using wifi or too many devices connected to router, chip, hotspot or card.

re establish internet connection to console...or plug Ethernet cord in, it may be due to poor connection or slow speeds and maybe too many people using wifi or too many devices connected to router, chip, hotspot or card.

as far as i can tell its not those things, and this is the only game it happens on. there are a few threads about it in the ps4 bug section and a lot of people are getting this problem after the last update. :/

ok, i know de has already submitted the update and now we are just waiting for sony, understandable.

but, now that everyone knows that this process takes quite sometime perhaps de could be better prepared next time and anticipate the wait.

i understand things are easier to update for pc, but to be a full update behind them is a bit out of hand, if this continues to be the trend how far behind are we going to be, it just seems a bit unfair.

again, i understand theres a chain of processes that updates must go through, and since theres an extra company, sony, we have to wait for of course its going to take longer. so how bout de prepares for this and instead of leaving us behind submit the update to sony before updating pc. at the current moment pc players seem to be 'beta' testers for updates and ps4 is left behind, both unfair positions.