Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Insane Exp ammount

MrOutside

I joined a game from where the host left 10 sec after i joined and as i finised the level i for some reason got over 4 million EXP to my melee and main weapon .... they went from Rifle 8 to lvl 30 and melee from 13 to 30 .

No idea how it happened thou and did not manage to get a screenshot of it

I joined a game from where the host left 10 sec after i joined and as i finised the level i for some reason got over 4 million EXP to my melee and main weapon .... they went from Rifle 8 to lvl 30 and melee from 13 to 30 .

No idea how it happened thou and did not manage to get a screenshot of it

If at all possible, think really hard exactly what time, and what sector, they might be able to look up a log of what happened.

If at all possible, think really hard exactly what time, and what sector, they might be able to look up a log of what happened.

It was between 13.00 and 19.00 could not be more specific since i'm on a gaming lan but i was farming for Mag blueprints so the map was '' War '' from mars

Edited by MrOutside

yeah i had it too, but it is only a display bug.

If you click on arsenal, you will see that your weapons still have their old level and are not level 30.

It's not a visual bug by what i can tell so for since i got the leveling awards ( the points ) and i can put lvl 30 mods on the weapons