Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[The Spear That Will Pierce The Heavens: Gungnir] Recruiting (Lost Seraph Alliance)

Zarozian

We are searching for optimistic and highly enthusiastic people.

I personally do not mind over the top types. I was one of them.

Being a veteran player and getting bored of Broframe, I have decided to leave and create my own clan with made purely out of friends and people who know each other through connections to form a strong bond between all members that connects all of us.

Donating materials for our clan isn't necessary at the moment, since I alone can provide for us till we reach Mountain or Moon Clan.

We have very high goals and even higher spirits.

We are a growing group of determined and optimistic people with a good mix of charismatic leaders.

Our motto is: "To Win But Not To Destroy, To Conquer But Not to Humiliate."

We will only soar upwards together and not alone, so for other new clan leaders and those of you who are already in clans and are quite new to the game, please consider joining the Lost Seraph Alliance, you may come and go from our alliance as you please.

But until we all grow stronger it is best we stick together.

Add one of the following to join our clan, however I prefer you add me first instead:

Zarozian

Alineah

iOreoz

As for clan leaders who wish to join our alliance, come to me directly. Don't be shy.

I wouldn't mind joining. I am not completely new to the game, though a lot of the new content I am unfamiliar with.

I am just looking for a good group to join up with and that don't mind tagging along with a lowbie to make the missions more enjoyable and the harder ones actually completable.

If I am to low of a rank then that doesn't bother me, best of luck anyways.

I wouldn't mind joining. I am not completely new to the game, though a lot of the new content I am unfamiliar with.

I am just looking for a good group to join up with and that don't mind tagging along with a lowbie to make the missions more enjoyable and the harder ones actually completable.

If I am to low of a rank then that doesn't bother me, best of luck anyways.

I like your attitude.

It doesn't matter what rank you are at the moment, everyone has to start somewhere.

Welcome to Gungnir.

I might join as well just started to get back into warframe but i would love to have a grp to ply with than randoms

I'll be waiting.

don't believe in you, believe in the you that believes in you

Someone gets the reference it seems.