The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Name Needed

CryptShade

A few thing i thought of, the second skill is bassicly slash dash/ rhino charge that costs more energy, so how about either turning that to the first skill and removing boulder (which is pretty similar but mot the same as fireball and freeze) and make a second skill called earthquake, which rattles the ground stunning enemies with a chance to knockdown, and the third ability i was worried it will be used as trolling to block team mates, but if it will be similar to volt's shield which will be weird cause it's made out of rock, that would be ok

I see if i find anything else for it, if you have suggestion feel free to tell me.

Ability 2/3

Launches Dirt and numerous small rocks in a cone in front of frame, last 2 secs, 100% ragdoll chance.

New Earth Element Damage? like -25% accuracy and -5% movement speed if proc.

Sounds like a good skill

Check out my Artist for Hire Thread, i do free artwork for anyone in exchange for some support on my other thread. I think i can help you do an artwork for your Terran frames, just post your description or a google image to describe what he look like in my thread and i can help you draw him, btw, nice job, love your concept

Edited by Kazkyu

Check out my Artist for Hire Thread, i do free artwork for anyone in exchange for some support on my other thread. I think i can help you do an artwork for your Terran frames, just post your description or a google image to describe what he look like in my thread and i can help you draw him, btw, nice job, love your concept

Thanks alot

• 1 month later...

golem is like a maybe extremely buff puppet like Nekros's shadows of the dead except one

there is rock but where is true earth (ground)

what the hell people usually make their moves rock but not stuff like earth

earth is ground and rock is like earth but earth is mainly ground or rocks on ground

is boulder slow or fast. maybe make it you can slightly turn

rock thorow made me think of throwing a boulder

but i really like the third ability because of the defense like a solid electric shield ( so better).