The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Loot Pickup Issue In Defense Missions.

RaptorLD

Haven't found it in this way in the forum yet (might using wrong keywords though).

If i play Defense missions (till now only happened in Dark Sector once though i rarely play any other defense missions) it sometimes randomly happens that i can't pickup any loot anymore (most times after a 5 round reward but sometimes just in mid of a round) I can do anything without lag problems (kill enemies, walk through doors, use evelators and all those stuff. there isnt even a delay in dealing damage to enemies or something else that would make you think of a connection issue) all i can not do is picking up loot (someone in chat suggested it might be a location problem with the loot though i moved all over the place without picking ANYTHING up. usually i end up running out of ammo /energy (if no ES user arround) forcing me to melee and beeing unable to get any more loot that that aquired before that "glitch" happened until the end of the mission. ( so i might play 5 waves of defense get 2 mods and a handfull ressources then the bug happens just after reward and i have to play 5 more waves without any gain just to get that little loot i picked up before)

Havent had any problems with this before the Dark Sector update though rarely played defense at all before so i might just have been lucky there.

anyone else has/had  problem with this issue and might know a fix (besides playing solo only....)