The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zephyr Tornadoes

Taletreader

The tornadoes are really cool, but... I'd like to see my energy color on them.

I was talking with a friend about it, and we tought "What if I put a blue-greenish color, how will I know if my tornado adquired Radiation damage?"

So... 

I don't want any damage changes to Zephyr, she's really fun to play with.

How about a 'appareance' change to tornado when it's adquires the element.

It'll always be your energy color and add effects when shot with an element.

For exemple, let's say I use red energy...

My tornado appareance will be

COLD : Red tornado with some cold-gas effects, like those when there's a leak in the ship and it has those frozen parts.

ELETRICITY : Red tornado with some lightning-like effect, like those when Volt uses Overload.

HEAT : Red tornado with some fire effects, like those when the ship has taken some hits (but better, of course, no one wants 2D tornadoes)

TOXIN : Red tornado with some poison-like effects, like those around the Toxic Ancient.

BLAST : Red tornado with some mini-explosion-like effects, like those from Seer bullets.

CORROSIVE : Red tornado with some greenish-yellow-drops, something like sulfuric acid.

GAS : Red tornado with a gas-like... gas, similar to Toxin, but lighter and more wider.

MAGNETIC : Red tornado with a Magnetic effect, you know how it looks like (I know the 'raw' damage is already magnetic, but still...)

RADIATION : Red tornado with greenish-lightning-like effect, like some blueish-green Overload.

VIRAL : Red tornado with vomit, have you ever saw what the Nauseous Crawler do? Something like that.

Or something like that.

Imagine some huge blood tornado with explosions or sulfuric acid around the map.