The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Banshee Replacement Ability

SgtFlex

So I've been using Banshee quite a bit recently, and as everyone else has noticed, I think Silence is currently one of the most useless abilities in the game atm. So like a few people have suggested in threads, people wanted to combine Sonar and Silence into one ability (although they should come up for a new name for it if they do), and this frees up an ability to place.

I was thinking since Banshee is a CC warframe, why not give her an ability that banshee's are known for?

Wail: (50 energy)

Let's out a fiercing shriek at high decibels, making the enemy suffer for 5/7/9/11 and unable to attack (Like how Nyx's mind ability has them holding their heads for a short time

I wouldn't mind hearing other's people's suggestions thoughts on this, or a different ability. 

I'd like it if silence created a noise-cancelling sphere around banshee that disabled enemy abilities and prevented them from using special powers and interfacing with the alarm systems. Silence should also disable cameras and other automated systems within the sphere's effect radius. Enemies cannot alert friendlies within the radius as all radio communications are silenced as well.

This would keep silence a power for stealth.

Edited by Vaskadar

I think any replacement for Silence should be an ability with at least some stealth utility. I've made a post on replacements for Silence and Sound Quake. (Because as far as ults go, Sound Quake is one of the worst) The ability was called "Sleep" and it would knock out enemies within a certain radius, putting them into a deep sleep, allowing for stealth and CC, Banshee's main themes.

Edited by Actriaz