Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightcats (Expanding To Shadow Clan)

(PSN)Nightcat90

Greetings newcomers and experienced tenno!  Nightcat90 here looking to do what the title says.  As a passionate dojo architect, I have built a 65 room dojo.  But alas! I have no one to fill its glorious halls.  Therefore, it is time to expand.  I am hesitant to expand because I will no longer be able to continue building the dojo by myself (I enjoy adding rooms and deco from time to time, and the cost will be tripled for each).  I am not asking for an arm and a leg, just for people that are active players willing to contribute building materials they do not need.  In return, you will have a fully functional clan and dojo -- and I am always willing to help.

WHAT I HAVE: all dojo rooms (65 total over 4 floors -- always expanding), Trading Posts, all weapons unlocked, zephyr unlocked.

WHAT I NEED:

1. at least 2 active, veteran members to serve as Warlords, taking charge over the clan in my absence.  You will have full clan control, and I will keep full management of the dojo as the sole architect.  These positions will be based on interest and mastery rank.

2. an additonal 25 members interested in participating.  I am not being selective at present, but will be looking for veterans in the future.  Time will tell.

Feel free to message me through PS4, look me up in game, or post here.

Edited by (PS4)Nightcat90