The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Are There So Many Bad Prime Weapons?

arman276

Why are so many prime weapons inferior in every single way to similar weapon types?

Fixing the stats of the crap garbage prime weapons is almost like adding new prime weapons to the game, nobody has used them before and then people will use them.

I'd like to use my favorite prime weapons and not have them be useless just as the game starts to get hard and enemies deal damage.

Edited by arman276

Because DE has no balancing talent whatsoever and seem to place stats on weapons arbitrary.

I want to back up DE somehow, but the truth hurts... *look at Boltor prime and its mastery ranking. 

edit: Dat post count

Edited by cryotech9020

There's braton prime, and ankyros prime(Due to damn awful stances) (and as whisper mention, akbronco. Whoops)and I can't think of any other ones that can be considered bad.

Otherwise, they're at the top of their classes

Edited by Warriorrogue

It was only relatively recently when DE decided that Primes should be superior to non-Primes.

Hence a lot of bad Primes (That are still on par with several non-primes)

I dare say that some of the worse Primes might get buffed eventually (Such as how Orthos Prime was identical to Orthos and then was buffed to being better in every way - More damage, more attack speed, more range etc)

There's braton prime, and ankyros prime(Due to damn awful stances) (and as whisper mention, akbronco. Whoops)and I can't think of any other ones that can be considered bad.

Otherwise, they're at the top of their classes

akbronco prime ankyros prime braton prime and ofc all warframes but rhino prime, actially when i thonk about it rhino prime too, the chassis being that rare is defenetly not worth a 0.2 speed buff

akbronco prime ankyros prime braton prime and ofc all warframes but rhino prime, actially when i thonk about it rhino prime too, the chassis being that rare is defenetly not worth a 0.2 speed buff

The frames get an extra polarity, which improves them

And this topic is about weapons.

Edited by Warriorrogue

Don't forget about Burston Prime. Warframe builder shows it as doing 10 bursts a second, which gives it an INCREDIBLY OFF reading on DPS. It's actually ~2.5-3 bursts a second depending on if you use speed trigger/shred (yes, hardly helps at all) or not.