Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Recruitment Has Been Closed!

BloodySrax

Hi there! I'm a relatively new player, only about 50 hours logged, but I'm an active and respectful player. My username is euro_salamander, same as on here. Hope you'll find me worth adding to the clan.

Greetings Euro_salamander.

An invite have been sent to you, Welcome!

We are inviting clans to join our alliance(sustainable rail organization) to bring down the throne of eclipse,im the warlord of a 17(and growing by 3 perday)member shadow clan,and a close beta warvet like you.We hope to see you in the battlefield fighting alongside our brothers.

Greetings TheOnlyTrueCat.

We are already in an alliance with The Quiet Resistance, but i will take it to consideration :)

Bro,

I have played this game last time~

But they still didn't have this dojo system~

I am 15...

My ingame name is Orphan012

I hope I can join this friendly clan with loyalty :)

Hello!

I've seen you wrote to me ingame, but i didn't have time to reply.

An invite have been sent :) Welcome!

Greetings members of The Bloody Cult!

My name is Zandmannetje and I am looking for a clan to do stuff with! I am a relaxed cool guy from the Netherlands and am currently studying IT.

My main warframe is a potatoed Trinity with a Nekros as backup. I recently unlocked the Ogris weapon from my previous clan (which I was kicked out for no reason?) and I love it ever since. 

My goal with this clan is to participate in the new Dark Sectors update and to help construct and defend/attack those railways with you guys!

I hope to see you soon, Tenno.

-Zandmannetje

Greetings members of The Bloody Cult!

My name is Zandmannetje and I am looking for a clan to do stuff with! I am a relaxed cool guy from the Netherlands and am currently studying IT.

My main warframe is a potatoed Trinity with a Nekros as backup. I recently unlocked the Ogris weapon from my previous clan (which I was kicked out for no reason?) and I love it ever since. 

My goal with this clan is to participate in the new Dark Sectors update and to help construct and defend/attack those railways with you guys!

I hope to see you soon, Tenno.

-Zandmannetje

Greetings Zandamannetje!

It would be great to have you in the clan :) Invite will be there as soon as possible :)

PS: I see you're studying IT.. Thats awesome! I too am studing IT, in Denmark :)

-BloodySrax.

Hello!

I'm Bnokk and after a while of playing, I'm looking for a clan to join up with and this one seems almost too good :)

My IGN is Bnokk and hopefully I'll be seeing you guys in game.

Greetings Bnokk!

Glad to hear you want to join us :) An invite has been sent.

Welcome, Tenno!