The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excalibur Prime Vs Excalibur Helmet Color Issue

Sirabot

The color scemes for the two don't match, not even remotely, try to make Prime black with standard Excal head and the head ends up being significantly darker, this is true for all the colors, even white. It looks terrible. I know it's not a huge issue, not even remotely large but... I think if we're given the option to use Excal head's on Prime, that they should at least "blend". It's just an eyesore. Or at the very least, give us a head option for Prime that doesn't look like a steampunk cyclops duck.

Edited by Ehrlich

a steam punk cyclops duck.

LOL so true. I agree, I'm using the Avalon helmet on my excal prime and the colours are far darker on the helmet than the main skin. Like you said, not a major issue, but we do love our colouring.

They plan to make the Prime unique to itself later, so I suppose you might wanna get used to looking like a steampunk Cyclops.

As long as they let us change the colour of the ring (all the gold stuff) I'm ok with this.

They plan to make the Prime unique to itself later, so I suppose you might wanna get used to looking like a steampunk Cyclops.

Source? Also, If so; I hope that means we'll get a different helmet for prime, one more reminiscent to the original excalibur