Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weapon Lex Can't Be Bought A Second Time To...

(PSN)Eneokun

i just went into the market and there's a lex right there, ready to be bought.

I didn't see it before but I now get the idea. It appears as "owned" or "already bought" that's why I thought it couldn't be purchased a second time there.

Doesn't change the fact though that it can't be acquired in the arsenal, which is misleading and confusing and does require a change.

Thanks to you though many people can get their Aklex now.

I didn't see it before but I now get the idea. It appears as "owned" or "already bought" that's why I thought it couldn't be purchased a second time there.

Doesn't change the fact though that it can't be acquired in the arsenal, which is misleading and confusing and does require a change.

Thanks to you though many people can get their Aklex now.

i don't find it misleading, you're not supposed to buy stuff in the arsenal, but the market, the arsenal buy option is just there pretty much in case you want to buy something with platinum since that's pretty much all the items there, but all of my buying is always done through the market.

anyways no problem, i really like/d the aklex and am waiting with baited breath for the lex prime to come out.

i don't find it misleading, you're not supposed to buy stuff in the arsenal, but the market, the arsenal buy option is just there pretty much in case you want to buy something with platinum since that's pretty much all the items there, but all of my buying is always done through the market.

Then they shouldn't put weapons you buy with credits in there seriously. Anyone who haven't figured it out has his problems with this, as for what I've heard... 

Yes it does sound stupid but it is how it is.