Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dads Hideout - A Clan For Dads

(PSN)Ruiner2

Greetings Tenno Fathers!

I am a member of www.DadsHideOut.com, and the Warlord rank for our Warframe clan.  We currently have some spots open in our Shadow clan, and are hoping to fill them with like-minded players.

As parents, we usually have limited time for gaming, so if you are looking for a hardcore group that is able to participate in top-tier event rankings, alliances, and fights over solar rails, we are not for you.  What we do have is a group of dads who like to unwind, usually at the end of the day after the kids are in bed, and play Warframe, among other games and hobbies.

Currently we have about 4-6 dads on pretty regularly during the week, and usually a bit more on weekends.  We have players of all skill levels, but even the most experienced players are happy to squad up to help anyone who needs it, whether that be a taxi to an alert/mission, meet requirements for event rewards, or even help out with some extra mods/blueprints.

We have a fully operational dojo (our DHO-jo), complete with all research unlocked, as well as the Duel Room and Obstacle Course.  We also have a custom logo that was designed by one of our site members.

Basically, we are a casual group that prefers playing with others who understand the joys, woes, and everything in between, of being a dad.  If this sounds like something that appeals to you, come join us,

To "get in," there is very little we ask.  Mostly, just come to our site and introduce yourself.  Doesn't have to be anything more than how many kids you have, or how long you've been a dad, but you are free to share whatever you wish (we've had all kinds of intros in the past).  Once that's done, just send an invite/friend request to me (Ruiner on the site), and you're in.

http://dadshideout.com/index.php?board=110.0

While you're on the site, feel free to look around and see if there are any other groups you are interested in.  We have dads from all over the globe with equally varied interests.  We also have planned game nights, a Warframe Twitter account (@WarframeDads) monthly contests/giveaways, and a podcast that covers everything from dad-related issues, concerns, and tips, to games, movies, music, comics and more.

So, if you're a dad, and are tired of playing with randoms, then we look forward to meeting you!

Edited by Ruiner2

Love to join.  However, I can never get the TV back from kid/wife till late at nite.  It will be morning time in US and will be tough to play together though.

Get a Vita and do the Remote Play thing! ;o)

J/K man, I know what its like to be the bottom of thentotem pole for TV time. Keep us in mind if things change.