Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rank Mastery Test

MakubeX

make the rank mastery 4 retries just like the revives rather than once every 24hrs i've reach a wall which i cannot pass rank 5 to rank 6 damn its just too fast. maybe 10 years ago i can still make this without a problem but now i dont have lightning fast reflexes and trigger fingers.Im getting too old for this s***.Im just playing for fun to kill time but this it takes away the fun it taunts me of not advancing.

Edited by MakubeX

A couple of my friends quit because they went to take the mastery test without really realizing what they were getting into, failed immediately, then couldnt retake it for 24 hours.

I tried to explain that getting the next level of mastery could wait and wasnt THAT important, but in their eyes it was akin to dying in an mmo at level 1 and not being able to level up for an entire day.

I am nowhere near that, I'm going to be taking the mastery rank test level 2 soon and to be honest, I don't think that right now it is something to be concerned. Keep trying and you might get it (I don't know what it consists of) however so long as you are mastery rank 4 you can get everything in the game, I don't know if there are any current beneficts to go above mastery level 4 but I haven't seen any indication that there was so at least for now you're not really missing on anything.

I want to add my voice about the mastery tests, I took the "level 5 to level 6" one twice and I just realized what I had to do. A bit of an explanation would be great (better than the one that is already there). Not to mention an increased number of tries.

I would give advice, only that I am not at the point where I even know what the test consists of or have even passed for it to be taken as a very serious claim so. I can try to give a few tips, but it depends on what the test entails.

Rank Test 6 is impossible to complete it without doing it at least 10 times! What the hell were the Devs thinking... the last wave is impossible you must be telepath to know in the next 2 sec where the mark will be! ITS TOO FAST!!! Slow it down people!

Dear RazulDarkwood,

You do know that the game shows you were to shoot the next one by a green line. (according to the wiki source listed below).

So far only seen in the rank 6 mastery advancement test, 5 to 6. (Confirmation on previous levels?)

The player begins the test standing on a brightly lit circle on the floor of a dark room. A large number of metallic spheres rise in all directions around the player, one of which will glow white. After shooting the white sphere, green lasers will hit the other spheres in succession for a short period of time before stopping at another sphere, designating it as the next target. This process will be repeated a number of times in a single "round" with short pauses between each round. The test completes after three rounds.

Sincerely,

charleon

Source: http://warframe.wiki...ki/Mastery_Rank

Edited by charleon

Dear RazulDarkwood,

You do know that the game shows you were to shoot the next one by a green line. (according to the wiki source listed below).

So far only seen in the rank 6 mastery advancement test, 5 to 6. (Confirmation on previous levels?)

The player begins the test standing on a brightly lit circle on the floor of a dark room. A large number of metallic spheres rise in all directions around the player, one of which will glow white. After shooting the white sphere, green lasers will hit the other spheres in succession for a short period of time before stopping at another sphere, designating it as the next target. This process will be repeated a number of times in a single "round" with short pauses between each round. The test completes after three rounds.

Sincerely,

charleon

Source: http://warframe.wiki...ki/Mastery_Rank

charleon did you ever get to try the rank 6 mastery test ?,.

charleon did you ever get to try the rank 6 mastery test ?,.

Dear MabukeX,

I'm currently not at that test (unfortunately), thats why I referenced the wiki.

As much as I'd like to say how hard it is exactly I will leave in the open for now.

But to be honest it doesn't sound that hard.(But I will see as soon as I get there) 2 seconds should be enough to turn anywhere (and shoot) within a degree of 270. So if an orb decides to be behind me then I might have an issue.

Still I'm unable to see it for myself for now.

So all I can do for now is level up a few times and try for myself. And wish you all good luck for now.

Sincerely,

charleon

Dear MabukeX,

I'm currently not at that test (unfortunately), thats why I referenced the wiki.

As much as I'd like to say how hard it is exactly I will leave in the open for now.

But to be honest it doesn't sound that hard.(But I will see as soon as I get there) 2 seconds should be enough to turn anywhere (and shoot) within a degree of 270. So if an orb decides to be behind me then I might have an issue.

Still I'm unable to see it for myself for now.

So all I can do for now is level up a few times and try for myself. And wish you all good luck for now.

Sincerely,

charleon

The target is not only moving behind you its moving up down sideways behind... everywhere and you have to be guided by a thin line which goes zig-zag all around you and the moment you point there it starts to move else where because you are too slow. Believe me I`m a fast shooter and I play Warframe for a long time now. This is too much, you either must be very lucky or try about 10 if not 20 times to hit enough targets. Did you ever wondered why no one continued what are the other tests on the next levels on warframe wiki? Sure there are those that managed to get lucky and hit enough targets by luck but they don`t bother writing. Trust me this test must be fixed, its too much for every player.

Have you reached that test? If yes I guess you are either very good sharp shooter or a lucky guy to complete it.

I have not I have made it to 4 and I have not had to redo a single one and everyone is complaining about how hard they are... Although I never did a mastery mission until I was rank 25 on my ash but I didnt have a mastery mission until I was that rank plus I would always go in prepared. I am kinda waiting for the reset and messing around now since I got the founders package and bought crap that I would never use. It may be I dont know what I am talking about but no problems getting to 4.

wow ppls reply those who still not take the test tell me what to do once you experience the test not just looking at the wiki i know what to do it just too fast to shoot,.plus its for DE to look at i know the rank mastery test needs an overhaul.

Edited by MakubeX