Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Change The Countdown Timer On Defense Continue/quit Options

Splosions

Hard to elaborate in a topic title.

Every 5 levels you get the option to continue or quit. you have roughly 15 seconds to make up your mind if you want to go on or take your reward and leave. If everyone in the party makes their decision before the 15 seconds is up, then the people who opted out leave, and those that wanted to stay, stay.

The problem with this system is this. Say your team reaches wave 10. Half believe that they can make it to wave 15, and half believe they cannot. Everyone clicks their decision at the same time, and two people are suddenly left, without a reward, to fend for themselves. Had they known ahead of time that two people were going to drop out, it would have switched their decision to also take the reward and leave. But since the timer stops once everyone makes their decision, the two left will most likely fail and get no reward at all.

My proposed change can be take two ways.

Option 1, let the 15 seconds timer run to 0 no matter if all members have made their decision or not, to give people the option to change their mind once they see the other group members decisions.

Option 2, once you make it past wave 5, the rewards should stay persistent. So if you fail on wave 6, you get your wave 5 reward. If you fail on wave 11 you still receive your wave 10 reward.

Would love to see both options implemented.

Edited by Splosions

Option 1, let the 15 seconds timer run to 0 no matter if all members have made their decision or not, to give people the option to change their mind once they see the other group members decisions.

I think a better implimentation would be to have a new 5 second timer start once everyone had decided, like it does for a group's stage select.

I think a better implimentation would be to have a new 5 second timer start once everyone had decided, like it does for a group's stage select.

this is good..

and i like the idea of rewards being persistent, too. that way you don't have to drop out, just coz it's a good reward at wave 5.