Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For A 'mature' Clan

(PSN)NorthlanderGT

Hi All,

I've had a scan up and down this thread, but I figured it would be easier to introduce myself in a new thread to allow any 'active' clans and users to see me rather than either posting multiple times in as many of the sub-threads in the hope the OP's would pickup my messages.

Anyway, back to business...I've been playing WF since the PS4 launched in the UK, but I've only amassed 7 hours of game time, so I'm seriously under powered, this is why I've decided I'd really like to be recruited into a decent 'mature' clan to assist and to be assisted in learning more about what the game has to offer as well as boosting my Frame and Weapon stats along with my overall level.

For me it's also about getting to grips with the game and all those locked worlds I look at dreaming what it must be like to be able to do missions on any I choose :-)

I think the reason my gameplay slipped due to my experience with the so-called Co-op nature of the game - every time I've played with randoms it's felt like 'everyone for themselves' and hardly a team game :-/  If I knew the in's and out's of WF I'd be extremely happy to induct gamers into the world of WF and would be more than happy to pass on it's 'secrets' This is the kind of players/clan I'm looking for, a group that would be happy to take on a 'newish' player with low stats and bring them on up to a reasonable level.

I thought about creating my own Clan but that's probably the wrong thing with me having limited experience.

So if anyone out there who is still 'active' and would like to offer me a place and support I'd gladly accept! :D

Like I said at the beginning, I'm looking for a similar age (40) and mentality to playing WF the way it was intended, no kids or randoms. Proper team play and support.  I'm based in the UK so timezones based around GMT would be perfect :D I have more information about myself in my profile bio :-)

See you online!

Edited by NorthlanderGT

• 4 weeks later...

As before, I'm back in the hunt to find a decent active clan that doesn't require you to jump through hoops and sign up to any external forums until both parties have decided things are working out ok at least.  The clan needs to me in my age group as mentioned in my OP and from within my timezone, so that's any UK or English speaking EU clans.

I've amassed a reasonable amount of experience within the game, but I'm no master. 5 Warframes (1 Prime) and counting.  I'm looking towards clearing the Solar System as well as ranking up like many players.  Let's hope there's a clan out there that offers a better experience compared to my previous one! Totally let down!!!

I'd consider myself to be an active player, but until I get into a new clan with hopefully a logically designed Dojo with decent players, I'm putting Warframe on hold for the short term, but as always I'll be on these forums daily.

Failing that, I'm considering if I could get a group of new players together starting my own clan...we'll see.

See you soon :D

Edited by (PS4)NorthlanderGT

Check out Dark Aura. We have a good thread on this forum, as well as a website and forum. The forum is full of great info, but is not necessary to sign up for. We have MANY players in the US and UK. Give us a read and see what you think. If you feel that you would be a good fit into the gang, then feel free to apply.

Hey bro its Cresent Angels here, Were a mature active Storm clan that does weekly tournaments. I always try to help out my members and treat them like family, if people need taxis I taxi them, if they need parts I sell it free or at a discount. I do not give plat to people but I teach my members how to make platinum off of trade posts. We have an Alliance of 17 clans and I try to get everyone to participate in the tournaments as a benefit of having alliance chat. I hope you join as you seem to be a very mature and active warframer. 

If you want more info on what we do I posted in Clan recruiting forums here https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/241830-175-weekly-platinum-tournaments-for-players-clans-and-alliances/#entry2806421

• 1 month later...