Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Grand Council

(PSN)BossDonSuri

We are looking for join with other clans and form one of the one of the greatest alliances ever. I will post more info later. If you would like to be a founding clan please contact us. All clans in the alliance will have equal rights and assist in further growth and development. For more info contact me at PSN ID BossDonSuri Welcome and thank you.. 

Our clansmen and I have decided to change the name of our alliance. We decided to use a name that would better suit out goal and speak for us as a whole. I would like to announce.... The Divine Order.... All actions are only chosen by the sum of our families. The Clans that make up The Divine Order... We would like to extend an open invitation to any and all. The Divine Order is seeking clans to form the Supreme Council. The founding body of the alliance. This will be the voice of the Council. Where the final and supreme decisions will be chosen. Come. Let us be the calculated mathematics in this time of chaos... 

I'm also interested, but first I need some information, like how many clans have already joined and what size they have.

Just to keep things fair, I'm part of a storm-clan right now (we just recently became one), right now we have 55 members, about 20 of them are still beginners.

Please answer as fast as possible, thanks.

Edited by Noctis13_

We are a shadow as well. We are trying to build with clans that have active members. Just got a request from a clan with 3 members active and they are a shadow clan. So it's my storm clan at the moment. We have 25 active We are a shadow clan.

Edited by (PS4)BossDonSuri

The 9 Circles Alliance is looking for clan to join us in battle. We currently have 6 clans with 1 more pending. Clan size doesn’t matter as long as you have active members and like to have fun.

Support will be rewarded

Send your clan name to (PSN) Contact BrotherGrimm01, Big_Rig_brently, ASRFTW, pami85, Dilly1979 if interested

• 1 month later...