Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No Dice Gaming Community Is Looking For Warframe Clans

Dartingo

AFD8Hsl.png

Hello Tenno,

I am a director of the NDGaming Commuinty. I am here to tell you that NDGaming's recruitment for Warframe clans is now open!

What can NDGaming offer your clan? Why would your clan want to join us? Well...

NDGaming can offer your clan a large and varied gaming community for all different types of games varying from eSports to MMOs.

You will be provided with a free unlimited GameVox voice server to use along with the invitation to join any other guilds and groups within the community at anytime in any game.

Ubupyg2.png

NDGaming is experienced in website customized and development and can help in either for your clan if needed at anytime.

NDGaming will also offer help with social media, networking, and Twitch channel support and promotion.

If you are interested please reply to this thread, message "TheLonelySorcerer" or in game "ShanCross" or email TheLonelySorcerer@gmail.com with your answer

Hello Tenno,

I am a director of the NDGaming Commuinty. I am here to tell you that NDGaming's recruitment for Warframe clans is now open!

NDGaming can offer your clan a large and varied gaming community for all different types of games varying from eSports to MMOs.

You will be provided with a free unlimited GameVox voice server to use along with the invitation to join any other guilds and groups within the community at anytime in any game.

Ubupyg2.png

NDGaming is experienced in website customized and development and can help in either for your clan if needed at anytime.

NDGaming will also offer help with social media, networking, and Twitch channel support and promotion.

If you are interested please reply to this thread, message "TheLonelySorcerer" or in game "ShanCross" or email TheLonelySorcerer@gmail.com with your answer

Hello Tenno,

Ubupyg2.png

• 4 months later...