Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Helping Someone Are New In Warframe.a Clan From Asean. Region Asia.

(PSN)tyjmy

Do you need a Clan which can help you help up on you warframe XP Run, Earning Money , Get rare mod ?

Here is our Clan offer, giving help on people how are new in Warframe. Invite you when Alert mission that u haven't unlock. So you will no loss the the Aura mod and blueprint.

Of course our Clan have up to 90% of research have done.Since there was a new update. Now need Recruit more people in . So that we can create a strong Alliance base. In order to fight with other Alliance. Join Alliance will giving more resource to Clan. The more people are get into the Alliance , the stronger we are. Of course this is depend on the size of the Clan as well.

I personally will give help once you are in the Clan. Of course , it depend how Royal you are. I have meet before someone are just want the research , join in get all research blueprint then leave clan. After some day meet him at games, don know the some mission needed something to equip, Make the whole mission meaningless. 

I am patient to teach and share what i know. But when u coming in just for a purpose. Like getting Blueprint on research then when leave clan. Create own clan , become a Warlord yourself. To create a Clan need alot of Platinium , if you are just started warframe. 

Joining our Clan , U does not need much plat. Just need the credit in game and Resource . Then you can craft the item u needed. Even the Warframe.

SO AS CONCLUSION, Join Us . We will help you up. When you are new In Warframe. Much more prefer from ASEAN or ASIA. Because the internet delay problem and the time we play. 

Hope to see you guys Soon.

According to my exprience , when i am hosting , player will get delay . But When other hosting (from Hong Kong or Austrialia) There should not be a big problem for me to join the season. The reason this have happen , is because my country have winning the award of " The world Top 10 , worst internet speed ". I have sign up the faster package in my country , but still cannot avoid this kind of problem.