Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ebon Hearts

progenitor20

Question

We are a clan, not just an ordinary clan; this clan is to bring players together to have a good experience on warframe. If you need help with a mission you will get it. I hope we get a lot of members as we will work together and play together. Please join as I am looking for members. I plan to bring players together and am active on warframe quite a lot. I will be appointing a warlord very soon so if I am off they can accept new players. If you need advice ask anybody at all in Ebon Hearts as we will help one another. Thank you for reading this : )

Edited by progenitor20

9 answers to this question

WE ARE A CLAN NOT JUST AN ORDINARY CLAN THIS CLAN IS TO BRONG PLAYERS PLAYERS TOGETHER TO HAVE A GOOD EXPAERINCE ON WARFRAME YOU NEED HELP WITH A MISSION YOU WILL GET IT i hope we get alot of members as we will work together and play toghter plz join i am looking for members this will work i know i plan to bring players together i am active i am warfame quite alot i will be appoting warlord very soon so if i am off they can apcept new players if you need adi=vice ask anybody at all in ebon hearts we will help ine an other thank for reading this :)

"We are a clan, not just an ordinary clan; this clan is to bring players together to have a good experience on warframe. If you need help with a mission you will get it. I hope we get a lot of members as we will work together and play together. Please join as I am looking for members. I plan to bring players together and am active on warframe quite a lot. I will be appointing a warlord very soon so if I am off they can accept new players. If you need advice ask anybody at all in Ebon Hearts as we will help one another. Thank you for reading this : )"

It is now readable.