The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grustrag Three? Lanka Gg. (Lanka Lovers Unite!)

Aktriaz

One day in a solo Grineer Exterminate mission, in pop the infamous Grustrag Three, ready for round three. (First time I was one shot, second time I was Zephyr and left the map, then sniped them off with Grinlok... lol) The moment they popped in I cast Sonic Boom, (Banshee being my main) they fall, and before they even stand, I dish out 3 shots, (all crits) 40k and two 15ks and the all-powerful Grustrag Three were taken out using only 25 power and 3 sniper ammo.

People really don't give Lanka the credit it deserves. I've met tons of people say "Why use a Lanka? just get a vectis-master-race!" Can Vectis deal a +40k headshot crit and kill 7 enemies both in that one shot? I think not. 

Lanka master race.

Maybe it's because most people don't know how to mod Lanka... (or maybe mine just has 6 Forma in it. XD)

Anyway, since I started this thread off with a brag-post, may as well make this a brag-thread! Share your Lanka builds, stories, record crits, and your love for this fabulous weapon!

(My build for Grineer, favors a balance between agility, crit, and raw damage.)

http://goo.gl/n6qTNg

Edited by Actriaz

Doesn't Heavy Caliber screw up the aim though? I've been having difficulties modding my Lanka since... forever.

Lanka has a base 100 accuracy, so even when you put in a Heavy Caliber, which bumps it down to 45, it's still the most accurate sniper in the game, with all the other snipers having 13.3.

Edited by Actriaz

I love my Lanka. I got 6 formas on it as well.

Doesn't Heavy Caliber screw up the aim though? I've been having difficulties modding my Lanka since... forever.

Lanka still fires with amazing accuracy with a maxed Heavy Caliber on.