Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframes Question

Davey

Question

Hello. I have a couple of questions.

Which warframe can deal the most damage, and which one is the tankiest?

Also, I read Trinity is a support, but how useful is she? By what I see, everything just dies in seconds seconds. With Link you're avoiding damage yourself but you're still transfering it to a team mate, so I'm not sure if that's good, and Blessing seems great but it's impossible to see the health of every member on your team (like in traditional MMORPGs) so it's hard to know when to activate it.

I hope someone can answer some or all of my questions, thanks!

4 answers to this question

Generally Rhino is considered the tank, but the rights mods can make any warframe do just about anything in terms of damage and tank.

nah Loki, Ember, Nyx and Trinity will always be not tanky because they have just 10 Armor and even with a 100% Armor Mod the only have 20 while Rhino and Frost have about 150.

Don't be fooled by the description - Trinity is one of the tankiest frame with Link. She can transfer 100% damage + negative effects to another target while the skill is active, AND she can use Energy vamp to regain all the energy she spent for Link + Energy vamp, allowing for full damage migration. Blessing should be used often, whenever you have full energy for example, just to keep everyone hp up. In case of bossfight, press z to check everyone's hp whenever there is a break, like when you reload. The problem is, she is only good against high hp enemies.

Edited by RainDreamer