Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Semi-Official) Clan Alliance Log {Updated}

(PSN)UNLVmark

We offered 10k - 25k Battle Pay. For a mission that takes 2 minutes to complete. Are you telling me that is a bad deal? We help the Economy, we do not benefit from the rails. Only other players who use them do. Use your head

If you don't benefit from the rails then why do you controll six of them and charge 20%

If you don't benefit from the rails then why do you control six of them and charge 20%

You think we get anything from it? Only thing we get, is our name on the rail. It's not easy work defending rails, it's stressful. On top of that we have to run our own rails for 0 Battle Pay. Meanwhile all the money we have in the vault goes to the Tenno, we can't just take it out and use it. 

We get NOTHING from owning rails, it's all just territory control, bragging rights. BUT we do it fair, 20% isn't even noticeable, and it keeps the rails from becoming 100% tax like Orokin Leyends. The region chat acts like were evil, meanwhile we understand how Economy works, I went to business school, we know what were doing. 

Oh. Please tell me how "Economy" works. I'm familiar with "economics" as well. Oh and you're aware credits are a 1,010% utterly negligible component to warframe's economy (I.e. free and infinite) god your sheer idiocy astounds me.

P.S. DEMAND a refund from your "business school". They failed you.... Lmfao " business school" smh

Edited by (PS4)nickbmd

Oh. Please tell me how "Economy" works. I'm familiar with "economics" as well. Oh and you're aware credits are a 1,010% utterly negligible component to warframe's economy (I.e. free and infinite) god your sheer idiocy astounds me.

P.S. DEMAND a refund from your "business school". They failed you.... Lmfao " business school" smh

Your anger and insecurity has no place on these forums, don't poison a good community. Goodbye  

You think we get anything from it? Only thing we get, is our name on the rail. It's not easy work defending rails, it's stressful. On top of that we have to run our own rails for 0 Battle Pay. Meanwhile all the money we have in the vault goes to the Tenno, we can't just take it out and use it.

We get NOTHING from owning rails, it's all just territory control, bragging rights. BUT we do it fair, 20% isn't even noticeable, and it keeps the rails from becoming 100% tax like Orokin Leyends. The region chat acts like were evil, meanwhile we understand how Economy works, I went to business school, we know what were doing.

You know what? I thought about not doing it because I kind of felt bad for you. But meh screw it. You went to business school huh? Man, the Canadian education infrastructure is incredibly advanced apparently. You're public profile states you're 18 years old. Now logic dictates a few options here. 1. You took a high school class and are embellishing like an idiot. 2. You're much older and are creepily charading as an 18 year old. 3. You're a liar (my guess). Also you're into graphic design. Whatever. But you felt compelled to complete business school? Impressive. Now I'm gonna suggest there's no place in this community for little boys bold face lying when talking down to other members of this forum. I guess you can attempt to explain yourself, but I'd suggest you stop talking.

THIS people, is the Syndicate. "Dukezap1" is the Syndicate.

Edited by (PS4)nickbmd

You know what? I thought about not doing it because I kind of felt bad for you. But meh screw it. You went to business school huh? Man, the Canadian education infrastructure is incredibly advanced apparently. You're public profile states you're 18 years old. Now logic dictates a few options here. 1. You took a high school class and are embellishing like an idiot. 2. You're much older and are creepily charading as an 18 year old. 3. You're a liar (my guess). Also you're into graphic design. Whatever. But you felt compelled to complete business school? Impressive. Now I'm gonna suggest there's no place in this community for little boys bold face lying when talking down to other members of this forum. I guess you can attempt to explain yourself, but I'd suggest you stop talking.

Considering your rudeness, I trust the syndicate more than whatever organization you represent.

The Syndicate representative at least has respect unlike you.

If it's so stressful maybe your alliance shouldn't try to controll some many dark sectors. A lot of small clan/alliances would love to have one but all you super size alliances want to have them all. I'm sure Leyends can be handled by another alliance, no need for you to be greedy and controll them all.

If it's so stressful maybe your alliance shouldn't try to controll some many dark sectors. A lot of small clan/alliances would love to have one but all you super size alliances want to have them all. I'm sure Leyends can be handled by another alliance, no need for you to be greedy and controll them all.

We don't want to control them all, just the best ones, so we can use them and pay less tax then the public. And if a Clan/Alliance such as Orokin Leyends arises, we have the profits to destroy them. Trust me when I say our bankroll is the largest in the game.

We don't want to control them all, just the best ones, so we can use them and pay less tax then the public. And if a Clan/Alliance such as Orokin Leyends arises, we have the profits to destroy them. Trust me when I say our bankroll is the largest in the game.

Lmao. Thing is, I don't trust you. And was bookkeeping part of business school?

Edited by (PS4)nickbmd

If your bankroll is so big why are you taxing your rails now.....

Called an online course, 1 year of it (Dropped out because I didn't feel this is a good career) I'm enrolled in Graphic Design for a 3 year course. Enjoying it much more, now as I said before take your hatred and immaturity off these forums. Warframe has a great community, a better one without you. The only person that call's someone a "kid" is obviously insecure and under the age of 16. I'm 18, and an adult, live with it.

As a disclaimer I do not represent 'The Syndicate' I am a single human being

If your bankroll is so big why are you taxing your rails now.....

We did 10k - 25k Battle Pay... Do you know how much people play this game? Were talking Millions of Credits per minute. We need the tax to reform after a Rail battle. We have even more this round so expect an amazing battle pay, we will not be topped.

Enjoy the credits, because we will be getting 0 BP for doing them. Should appreciate us and see our point of view

Called an online course, 1 year of it (Dropped out because I didn't feel this is a good career) I'm enrolled in Graphic Design for a 3 year course. Enjoying it much more, now as I said before take your hatred and immaturity off these forums. Warframe has a great community, a better one without you. The only person that call's someone a "kid" is obviously insecure and under the age of 16. I'm 18, and an adult, live with it.

As a disclaimer I do not represent 'The Syndicate' I am a single human being

Oh. Well even if I believed you (I don't) it's option 1 then. You're an embellishing idiot. (Let's be honest. *Liar*) Edited by (PS4)nickbmd

wait so you get the best.....how does that help anyone but you. Now the other guy is rude and I'm not trying to be your no orokin leyends but why do YOU get the best.sounds fishy

No, no, no, your insecurity and the apparent pseudo high you must get from talking down to the community and acting like you know what's best for us 'the Tenno' has a certain Germanic 1938 feel to it. We should just be grateful for the Syndicate control and not oppose it. Because it's good for us Tenno. Question!? !? Question the great Sydicate? Truth?! Rebutte? This can't stand!

Response:

:

Your anger and insecurity has no place on these forums, don't poison a good community. Goodbye

We did 10k - 25k Battle Pay... Do you know how much people play this game? Were talking Millions of Credits per minute. We need the tax to reform after a Rail battle. We have even more this round so expect an amazing battle pay, we will not be topped.

Enjoy the credits, because we will be getting 0 BP for doing them. Should appreciate us and see our point of view

So you are paying us to help your alliance win with our own money (tax money), guess your bankroll isn't that big after all