Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Semi-Official) Clan Alliance Log {Updated}

(PSN)UNLVmark

The pack consits of 21 clans. I can post list but I dont see any strategic advantage from such an idea. Security demands secrecy. just my opinion.

Ok.. Just my opinion, but your missing the whole point. Say your looking for new alliance members or say your a clan is looking to join a new alliance...they can look here to see your list and know what you offer or you can look here under free agents and see potential additions. It's all about exponential networking man...I'm not sure how you don't understand this. Say for instance when alliances disband..ok you're a clan. Need to find a new alliance, look here. Ok, you're an alliance, look here to see new recruits from such disbanded clan. It tracks current events etc. How is that not advantageous to you, others, or the entire community?...

I think you're over thinking this security paranoia.

Why did the clan/alliance (will not name) not fight the Syndicate after challenging them?

Hmm not sure who you're referring to, you're good in my book though big rig, don't be short sighted though, whoever it is, they're probably just waiting until it's a sure thing.

Also this S#&$ takes a lot of tedious work on my part and honestly your ignorance hurts my head. In my opinion..

It is quite obvious that your knowledge on strategic matters is lacking. And I welcome you to your own opinion, and would be willing to agree with you if you can find an example where waring factions had enough courtesy to explain in advance what their numbers are. Im sure Napoleon sent a telegram to Moscow how big their army is and what allies they are in bed with. I am sorry to burst your bubble but I am not the ignorant one. Maybe put the controller down and read a book or two.

So far as the mountain of typing and research goes you decided all by yourself to do it. Im sure you would enjoy doing somthing that is not as pointless as this is. How many clans or alliances were born because of this thread. five ten you should be proud.

To protect our assets, we don't have to explain anything. Our overall plan is just beginning, the Tenno are along for the ride, and in the end, we will be good for the game's economy. Trust us, and you will see improvement.

Gee,sounds like you know what you're doing...not.  Who here likes to destroy idiots (Several hands raises up) Who here would like to destroy Syndicate for high tax prices and trusting their incompetent idiots? (Several hands raise up) Who here likes to destroy people who like to destroy monsters? (Several hands raise up) Now who here would like to destroy all of these dictative empires altogether? (All hands raise up) Yep,something wrong here.

It is quite obvious that your knowledge on strategic matters is lacking. And I welcome you to your own opinion, and would be willing to agree with you if you can find an example where waring factions had enough courtesy to explain in advance what their numbers are. Im sure Napoleon sent a telegram to Moscow how big their army is and what allies they are in bed with. I am sorry to burst your bubble but I am not the ignorant one. Maybe put the controller down and read a book or two.

So far as the mountain of typing and research goes you decided all by yourself to do it. Im sure you would enjoy doing somthing that is not as pointless as this is. How many clans or alliances were born because of this thread. five ten you should be proud.

I think you're over thinking this security paranoia thing...$&*^

I see more conflict happening in this thread than in the rails lol :D. In my personal opinion I always though that if there was to be an alliance log that it should only include 1.the name of the alliance 2.a status under the name saying open(meaning that clans can apply to be in the alliance, close(meaning alliance is not looking for more clans to join, and viewing(meaning alliance is not accepting applications for clans to join, but are looking themselves for clans to join instead). Then finally 3.A name of a respectful and responsible person under the status in whom members can contact asking to join the alliance, or a website of the alliance where clans can submit applications to join the open alliance. Also rules stating that no bashing is tolerated here to insure control over the thread, if there is a problem just contact the alliance through pms, or website. That is my personal opinion, now nobody shot me, is just and opinion. I'm from the USA, freedom of speech, lol :D. Have a nice day everyone.

Thanks UNLV! I like the dedication and work you put in so far.

Alliance:

Dragons Down Fall (Zelia7ke3Killer)

Clans:

BloodNinjaz(Storm) STEEZ-EE

10 01(Shadow) Tygan

The Apex Predator(Shadow) J-Slice14

Blood Rain (Shadow) Zelia7ke3Killer

Allies: none

Enemies: none

*docolson its your choice, its no more strategic to any one since Alliance and Warlord leaders use Private Party chat to discuss these issues. That causes more insecurity than what you believe and I respect your opinion. Secrecy? To an extent but if so much is demanded from a game, which is to be competitive and fun, then false accusations, deception and stress get the most out of you. For example my dojo was completely destroyed purposely by whom is now in one of the top three clans, it proves no point release his/her name. We rebuilt, adjusted permissions, and took responsible action then moved on. Our fault? Perhaps but we don't let these distractions ruin a game. Have fun and enjoy!

*stray_dog_strut I was paying attention to battle payouts and the continual taxing outrage on region chat.Its strange that 100% tax rate or lowest battle pay have won ALL battles so far. I moderated all conflicts with the help of my clan wasting our time with no reward whatsoever, but it seems to be that the whole community wants Warframe to go in this direction.

*Nickbmd Syndicate seems to be playing the objective which is to conquer, kudos to them and are doing a good job. Whether its paybaiting, espionage, sabotage, taxes or intentions they are having good coordination and strategy even though I dont support them, the community does and their game is unmatched.

*Lorrac_ESP Drama indeed is involved everywhere and rises in many situations. This wasnt directly them but *other alliances* partnered with them on this % 100 so to put blame on THEIR clans is a shame. Like my dojo incident deal with it, be responsible , move on.

Thats all Tenno!

V.P. ELIT3_EXP3RT-01

Gee,sounds like you know what you're doing...not.  Who here likes to destroy idiots (Several hands raises up) Who here would like to destroy Syndicate for high tax prices and trusting their incompetent idiots? (Several hands raise up) Who here likes to destroy people who like to destroy monsters? (Several hands raise up) Now who here would like to destroy all of these dictative empires altogether? (All hands raise up) Yep,something wrong here.

Sounds like a plan. 9 rings or whatever tried it, they spent more than we did, and they lost. 

Let me put it this way: the guys shouting death to syndicate, 0% tax, whatever, spent more on a battle than we did, and lost. Not even the randoms/sellswords cared about 9 circles coin.

Sounds like a plan. 9 rings or whatever tried it, they spent more than we did, and they lost. 

Let me put it this way: the guys shouting death to syndicate, 0% tax, whatever, spent more on a battle than we did, and lost. Not even the randoms/sellswords cared about 9 circles coin.

Yup I sided with syndicate aganist 9 Circles for the first 10% before I had to go didn't care about the credits I just love watching all the people getting mad when the syndicate win. Though I did make almost 1 million credits from syndicate during the battle against the immortal syndicate on Jupiter last night, speed ran that mission like it was my job for a couple hours.

Yup I sided with syndicate aganist 9 Circles for the first 10% before I had to go didn't care about the credits I just love watching all the people getting mad when the syndicate win. Though I did make almost 1 million credits from syndicate during the battle against the immortal syndicate on Jupiter last night, speed ran that mission like it was my job for a couple hours.

Must be nice not having to fight on two of your conflicts because the attacking clan/alliance didn't try to win. Little or no battle pay offered to run against you. Why challenge if your not going to try and win?

Must be nice not having to fight on two of your conflicts because the attacking clan/alliance didn't try to win. Little or no battle pay offered to run against you. Why challenge if your not going to try and win?

Um what? I don't own any rails not even in an alliance don't see why this was directed at me...

My post was just about how I supporting the syndicate in a couple of the battles today/yesterday to see a lot of players get mad.

Edited by (PS4)luvmesomeragers

F***....nano second to slow the Kool Kids Klan ( a name i find EXTREMELY offensive due to its initials) beat us

Those guys at Romula have to go, venus dark sector are the first new players are going to get to, preying on younger tenno is abhorrent.

I would wish the anti-syndicate forces would focus on real issues like this.

Also, last time you guys went at them they spent 61M on sellwords. Just FYI