Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Clan "dark Echo" Recruiting

ohnoitgojira

Hows it goin Everyone, My name is ohnoitgojira and i am currently the warlord of clan Dark Echo.

A buddy of mine and I started this guild up for fun and have now decided we want to start looking for others to play this game with. The clan at this point mainly just consists of myself and my friend, Raiyge. Both my buddy and I are still new to the game but we will be wiling to help out any new players who have questions and anyone who's plainly just looking for people to just play with.

Main goal of the recruitment is just to plainly meet new players. The clans still small and since only two of us are currently active there will be dead hours but that's somewhat expected. We use mainly skype but I do have a TS Server.  

The dojo currently has all the rooms craftable, obviously besides the barracks and a good amount of the research has been worked on. If you stay with us for a little while I can give you the ability to start decorating the dojo as well.

There are no requirements for joining! Just post on this thread and I'll try to catch you while I'm on or msg myself or my buddy and ask for an invite!

My IGN: ohnoitgojira

buddy's IGN: Raiyge