Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cr1Tikal *recruiting* -Throws Confetti-

Just.A.Book

[][][][]WELCOME NEW AND OLD PLAYERS[][][][]

Cr1TiKaL is now OPEN to anyone interested.

Clan emblem / Member count: 8PJ23.jpg

Description:

What's up everybody it's Cr1TiKaL [shadowClan]. Just a small nobody clan slowly growing. Needing of players to help out newer players that join. I am just one guy trying to help out as much as I can. Dojo & Research: Completed. Want a cookie? (o3o)/) ( : : ) \(^w^)/

Self-introduction: 
Just a random Tenno wanting to help out some people. It may be random, I might be throwing t2 survival keys at people. Occasionally out in region or hosting something. I like anime and manga, games usual internet stuffs, maybe we could talk about something along those lines. Just pretty chill-axed person to make friends. Plays a joke every now and then so don't take it too personal. 

Interested fill this small form:

Name(ign):
Mastery Rank:

Time-Zone*:

Game play hours**:

Small info about yourself: 

[*west coast-pst east coast-est central-cst or other also ]

[** hours you play during the day i.e: 1 pm - 5 pm]

RULES:

1) Be Respectful to your fellow members and anyone outside.

2) Report to me if anyone is giving you trouble. [evidence will be needed i.e a snapshot]

3) Don't fall for some trolls out there in region that will annoy you.

4) Managed to give the clan name some bad reputation [punishable by being kicked out or put in the shame corner]

5) Have fun and make me proud :D

Questions:

Why didn't you join a bigger clan?

-First, it was me and a few friends that made this clan. Had everything up Researched and Time and Organization was put into it. Secondly, I couldn't just abandon what we made even though they left. Lastly, did you not see that Kawaii clan emblem, mate?

Why open up now?
- Just cause new players need a new clan, willing to give them a small chance to have a say in how a clan can be shaped by the people for the people.

Will there be events?
- Eventually there will be when we hit 25 members. 

How organized is this clan?
- The bigger it gets I have future plans and rules and use some ideas by the clan members feel like pitching in. For now since we're small I'll pitch in as much help as humanly as possible.

What is done in the dojo?

- The basic rooms for research and it is all in one room with trading and clan vault, though there might be an expansion of rooms if players pitch in ideas, i.e parkour room, music room, stuff to keep clan members entertained. 

Is the Clan Tech researched?
-If you're thinking of the grineer, corpus, tenno,and infested research. Then yes all of that is finished.

Rankings:

[work in progress]

Future plans[work in progress]:

- Bi-weekly or monthly events for the Clan.

- Customized Emblem [if people don't like the current one]

- Website[if people actually want this] 

- RaidCall[if people actually need this]

Edited by XXDatAznXX