Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Elite Crewman

(PSN)Chupidog

yea, so I was farming for the new stance mods after update 13 came out a few days ago and the main weapons I use are the fang and a  glaive, so I went to jupiter, mars and pluto and started to realize that there were literally no elite crewman spawning at all. I'm not sure if this is a possible bug but I have other people confirming that have not seen elite crewman spawn on ps4 since the new update therefore making it impossible to get the gnashing payara stance mod. If you guys find them can you let me know

I'm having this same problem with Elite Crewmen as well as Leech Ospreys. I've never even seen a Leech. And I saw a ton of Elite Crewmen in an alert, but can't find them in any mission on Uranus. I tried the survivals on Europa, went to 45 mins in. Saw maybe 7 total Elite Crewmen. I'm sorry, but I think it's silly to have drops be so rare from mobs that are equally rare. It's not like we can kill hundreds of them like arid and frontier butchers.

I'm having this same problem with Elite Crewmen as well as Leech Ospreys. I've never even seen a Leech. And I saw a ton of Elite Crewmen in an alert, but can't find them in any mission on Uranus. I tried the survivals on Europa, went to 45 mins in. Saw maybe 7 total Elite Crewmen. I'm sorry, but I think it's silly to have drops be so rare from mobs that are equally rare. It's not like we can kill hundreds of them like arid and frontier butchers.

The Elite crewmen are not that hard to find. For example if I do a run on Puck in Uranus then I'll see a reasonable number of Elites (and even a couple of leech ospreys).

The problem for me is that it appears that the mod drop portion of their loot table is actually really small. Any mod at all seem to be a rare drop from them and then good luck hoping for a rare card on top of that *cough*jagged edge*cough*  When I tried farming them a while back I was shocked at just how rare mod drops from them were.