Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hoping To Go Prime Farming, Need Squad.

(PSN)ENDOFALLDUDE

I have the keys, now I just need the muscle. This will be for the purpose of acquiring Prime components, so we keep going until either it's gotten too hard or we get what we need. I'm looking for players with lv 30 gear and the mods to back them up. I live in EST so keep that in mind when arranging times for farming.

I would like to go to with you however I only have (excalibur(lvl 30)(Moded)) (Burston(lvl30)(moded)) (lato(lvl 30)(Moded)) (Dual Skana(lvl 20)(Moded))

I am in the philippines (12 hours) ahead of EST. Online 4 to 5 hours after work and online all day (when day off).

Add me if you find this character eligible for prime farming.

Edited by Budlat02

I would like to go to with you however I only have (excalibur(lvl 30)(Moded)) (Burston(lvl30)(moded)) (lato(lvl 30)(Moded)) (Dual Skana(lvl 20)(Moded))

I am in the philippines (12 hours) ahead of EST. Online 4 to 5 hours after work and online all day (when day off).

Add me if you find this character eligible for prime farming.

What time would be "after work" specifically?

I am CST time so I am not to far behind. I have a Nekros level 30 Boltor prime and a Reaper prime. I have several other frames and load outs and I would love to help out with some prime farming. I am usually on during the weekends and as summer approaches I will be on a lot more. Just send me a psn message.