Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nothing 2 Lose Shadow Clan Is Looking To Join An Alliance.

(PSN)N2LR3demption

We are a 27 member clan. All our members are  above rank 5 and quite a few that are 8 and above. Please let me know your alliances size and how many clans you currently have. This might be a package deal with another clan. I will update this thread if that turns out to be the case. Thank You for your time.

PSN: N2LR3demption

I'm Ariies of clan Werewind. Kaze no Vengeance has 4 clans so far. Various members of rank and skills. So far of our alliance, we are the biggest clan so far with 29 members, but all are welcome regardless of size, rank, or skill.

Edited by (PS4)Ariies

Sons of Mayhem is always looking for more clans to join up with us. We have 5 clans,one of them being a 100 member clan. Im the warlord of L.O.T.I.S. , 30 members and going, help run the alliance. We try to make it a friendly place and help each other out so if you are interested please fell free to message me or High-_-Allusions via psn

sexy Lions Alliance would be honored to include you in their ranks we are a Six shadow clan Alliancemainly consisting of shadow clans we have many prospects looking to join our alliance and I would like to include you in that our plan is to rule the rails with an iron fist and make competition very aware ofH the power we hold if you're interested PM me in game thank you

We are now 14 clans with one rail deployed.

Edited by (PS4)docolson