The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hello I'm Musicfiend

MusicFiend

Hello everyone I'm MusicFiend. As the name suggest I love music a lot, cant go a day without it. To the point were im a fiend for it. Mostly a Techno and Metal based music is what i love the most. EDM, Nu-Disco, House, Electric, DNB, Hard Dance, and Dubstep from the Techno branches. Metal, Heavy Metal, 80's Metal & Rock, Soft Rock, Hard Rock, bit of 50's Rock, and not much of Death Metal. I do like some Rap and Pop music but not enough to be a fan of it. I'm also a male, 23 years old, and i was referd by a friend to play warframe. In his words "In my top 3 F2P games warframe is the number 1" So after hearing a lot of the game from him i decided to jump along his train and see for myself. Three days later here i am committing to the community.

Hope this game stays at it is and dosent try to get over fancy with things because its very awesome how it is already. Happy to play warframe and be part of being a "Space Ninja"

Hey man! :D Warframe is definitely where it's at. ; ) I was terribly confused the first couple weeks of playing, so if you need any assistance, feel free to drop me a PM on the forums or in-game. (To PM someone in-game use this format: /w name message)

You should check out the Wiki, too. warframe.wikia.com/ Lot's of useful tips there.

Happy killing now. : )

Hey man! :D Warframe is definitely where it's at. ; ) I was terribly confused the first couple weeks of playing, so if you need any assistance, feel free to drop me a PM on the forums or in-game. (To PM someone in-game use this format: /w name message)

You should check out the Wiki, too. warframe.wikia.com/ Lot's of useful tips there.

Happy killing now. : )

Thanks but that wont be necessary.

Hey MusicFiend,

Nice to meet you, u stopped reading at house because its just an awesome genre of music, i got a mate who creates house music. hope to see you in the game Tenno

Fight long, Die hard Tenno

Cerberus2101

Yes it is, thats pretty cool. One day i will be able to create my own too.

Hello MusicFiend, I wonder if you are interested in the Warframe Banshee based on some of your music appeals. Have you considered her?

By the way, welcome to Warframe which if you need help on anything feel free to pm me or check the wiki for help. Good luck on your adventures in the solar system Tenno :)

Very big welcome to you, MusicFiend. Music is a magical thing, for sure. Life would be a different place without it.

Hope you continue enjoying Warframe and find the forums a place to contribute to.

Hello MusicFiend, I wonder if you are interested in the Warframe Banshee based on some of your music appeals. Have you considered her?

By the way, welcome to Warframe which if you need help on anything feel free to pm me or check the wiki for help. Good luck on your adventures in the solar system Tenno :)

I thought she was sound based. I might look into her but so far my loki I'm happy with.

Very big welcome to you, MusicFiend. Music is a magical thing, for sure. Life would be a different place without it.

Hope you continue enjoying Warframe and find the forums a place to contribute to.

The people here are very nice. If i get the chance to create music I will show my contributes.