The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New To Warframe

(PSN)iTJ84

I'm new to Warframe and wanted hop in and say hello. My name is Tim and I'd consider myself kinda of a casual gamer. My brother has been playing Warframe for PC for months now and told me to check it out when I got my PS4 (not a computer gamer myself). My all time favorite genre of games have been FPS and it took me awhile to get accustomed to third-person shooters, but my brother insisted I check out, so I have. I have to say I pleasantly enjoy this game!! Everything from the graphics, to the controls, even the people playing online!! I've honestly only played a handful of online games with little to no enjoyment, mainly because of other player's attitudes. I've only been playing for about 2 1/2 days and I can tell this is a game I'm going to continue to play and enjoy. I'm gonna end it here before I start rambling some more, but I hope to play with some of the members here. Just bare with me as I'm a noob at the game and still figuring out my headset/mic setup. All the best.

Welcome, you've picked a hectic time to start with so much going on. Hope you enjoy the game as you progress as there is a bit of a learning curve. Goodluck

Thanks! Yeah trying to figure everything can be a little bit of a headache, but I'm catching on.

Welcome! hope you enjoy the game as much as I have!

Thanks! So far it's been a blast!

It's dangerous to go alone! Here, take this!

250px-FR.jpg

Nice!! I love any Zelda reference! That might come in handy!

Go to the warframe wiki you will be glad you did.

Thanks for the heads up. I'll head over and give it a look through.

I'm new to Warframe and wanted hop in and say hello....

Welcome fellow Tenno, hope you have fun like me and my friends do. I may even see you on a few missions so be on the lookout *salutes*

It's dangerous to go alone! Here, take this!

Any zelda referance makes me think of that now lol