Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Senior Gamers Are Recruiting

(PSN)Acegadgets

The senior gamers are a fairly new to Warframe, shadow clan . Some of us previously played a bit on the PC, so we aren't exactly noobs, Yes, we are currently only rank 6 or less but we are rising rapidly .

There are currently 15 of us that play warframe, we are mainly from the UK with an odd (and he is odd) New Zealander, but we are open to anyone in the world who plays at a similar time to us. This is usually between 6 pm and 2 am GMT.

As the name suggests we are a mature clan most of us are between 25 - 55 years old. Once again age isn't a problem and we do have younger members. But most of us are parents with younger gaming children who tend to be a bit quicker and better than us when it comes to gaming.

Our Warframe community is part of the www.seniorgamers.net clan of over 200 members, from the UK, Netherlands , Scandanavia, America and Australasia. Many of us have known each other for a good few years and have played a multitude of games from Socom - COD - Killzone - Uncharted -GTA - Battlefield and all the Racing games that we are waiting to arrive on the PS4. We still do play a lot of Battlefield amongst other games, and will be into watch dogs and destiny when they come along. 

We do tend to talk a bit too much and prefer to have a good laugh rather than take our gaming too seriously. So comms are pretty much essential with us.

if you feel that you want a more relaxed and friendly gaming expierence, then head over to 

www.seniorgamers.net and say hello.

Northlander:- Scottish, Geordie (like me) or are you from another part of Northern England?

The average age of our members is about 40. I think of lot of the members of our community tried warframe on PS4 when it first came out and were not instantly impressed. They didn't uncover the addictive complexities of it , went into games with randoms who ran ahead, did what they had to do and ran to the extraction point. They never got into what they were supposed to be doing, never really understood the mods, alerts, collecting aspect of the game and moved back to BF4 and Killzone.

. I got my PS4 a bit later than the rest , about 6 weeks ago and thought i'd give warframe ago again as I  had played a bit about a year ago on PC, but it did't have all the brilliant updates that it has now.

I persuaded some of the others in the clan to give it ago again and now we have a dozen addicts and many of us have become fairly knowledgeable about the game.. We do talk a fair bit, we are all trying to build our new  Warframes and aquire bigger and better weapons. We now pretty much understand everything about the game through our interaction with each other. None of us have prime warframes or prime weapons as yet and we dont do a lot of harder T3 level missions as most of us would just get annihilated. However we will get to that stage in time.

Most nights there's about half a dozen of us doing various things in the game, we are all at different stages ,some are still collecting things from mars , others are trying to get beacons from Ceres. 

None of us have completed all of the galaxy yet, I've still got a load of locations in Pluto and Europa to do , but i'm in no hurry. I prefer to stick with the others , give them a hand and have a bit of a laugh at the same time.

I forgot to mention our DOJO, 

We have a fairly complete clan dojo, All the labs are there, we just have a few weapons in the chem lab to unlock, but as none of us are mastery 7 or over, they can wait. We have the obstacle course, lots of gardens   including some of the new massive ones the new temple of honour and I've just completed the observatory this morning. We,ve also just put the Orokin lab in and have just about made our first Solar Rail. We need a few thousand Plastids for completion in a few days .

After its made, we will be looking for an alliance to join.

ANY OFFERS?

So , we are new warframer friendly, We were going to stick to a ghost clan but a few members wanted to expand so now we are at the stage where we would like to get closer to 30 members so that things can get built a bit quicker.

If you think we fit the bill, come over to our site , read some of our warframe threads, and say hello. 

www.seniorgamers.net

We are glad you enjoyed being in with us last night Northlander. We are on pretty much every night at the moment hopefully you can come in game with us on a regular basis.

If you get time, pop over to seniorgamers.net and tell us a bit more about yourself.c

• 2 weeks later...

We have thinned the clan down to 16 active members and are looking for active new members like Northlander.

Will you fit in?

Most members are in the 25 -55 age group, and are pretty seasoned gamers having played just about every game thats ever been made. We have grown out of COD, don't do sports games and are currently into Battlefield, Watchdogs and await Destiny and a decent racing game. .

Most of us are father (and mothers) with kids who are often a lot better at games than we are , despite having played them for a lot longer.

I am possibly the most active "Warframer" in the clan and am the self appointed "Almighty Emperor of the Warframe clan". We have a couple of ranks higher than Warlord, being Shogun and myself. Our Dojo is aweome, the clan members are even more awesome and I ... talk too much

If you are interested in becoming part of our community visit seniorgamers.net or send me a PM here.