The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe, Removed From Steam Library?

sedy25

Try letting it update then? Maybe you're warframe got corrupted.

We really can't help you with such small information better just re-install or further elaborate.

which most likely means i'll lose my steam inventory items.

You're not gonna lose your steam inventory items. Those are linked to your steam account, not the game. I uninstalled TF2 but I still have all my items.

So basically, I have to waste 4 hours of downloading in order to just play again... Great!

This actually happened to me, It made me redownload the game.

I sent this support ticket.

Fammia

March 27, 2014 02:35

Somehow warframe disappeared from my game list on steam, I was able to play it just a few hours ago, when I came back, warframe simply disappeared.

Since I couldn't find it, I went to the steam warframe page and ran it there, the bad thing was it prompted me to install the game again.

Frustrated, I checked the steamapp folder and well warframe was there. I launched the game using the *tool* file and well it went on reinstalling the game.

Now you can just put *solved* after reading this since I could just re-install the game again but I was wondering if there are ways to avoid it happening again, and if these are those (rare cases) then I'm ok with that.

Support replied with this:

[DE]Nathan

March 27, 2014 12:30

Hello Fammia,

This bug may be due to the the Asia-Pacific Cable Network (submarine telecommunications cable) experiencing problems which is causing interruptions and slow download speeds at the moment. I have not heard of Warframe getting deleted but I will definitely pass this information on to the rest of the team.

Thank you for reporting this bug, if you have any other questions or need further assistance please feel free to re-open the ticket!

edit: fixed font color.

Edited by Fammia

This actually happened to me, It made me redownload the game.

I sent this support ticket.

Fammia

March 27, 2014 02:35

Somehow warframe disappeared from my game list on steam, I was able to play it just a few hours ago, when I came back, warframe simply disappeared.

Since I couldn't find it, I went to the steam warframe page and ran it there, the bad thing was it prompted me to install the game again.

Frustrated, I checked the steamapp folder and well warframe was there. I launched the game using the *tool* file and well it went on reinstalling the game.

Now you can just put *solved* after reading this since I could just re-install the game again but I was wondering if there are ways to avoid it happening again, and if these are those (rare cases) then I'm ok with that.

Support replied with this:

[DE]Nathan

March 27, 2014 12:30

Hello Fammia,

This bug may be due to the the Asia-Pacific Cable Network (submarine telecommunications cable) experiencing problems which is causing interruptions and slow download speeds at the moment. I have not heard of Warframe getting deleted but I will definitely pass this information on to the rest of the team.

Thank you for reporting this bug, if you have any other questions or need further assistance please feel free to re-open the ticket!

Probably the least helpful reply from Nathan I have ever seen.

Probably the least helpful reply from Nathan I have ever seen.

Ok, what do you want from us? We are just players and cannot help you directly. This problem might be caused by Steam and might not be a problem due to Warframe.

So basically, I have to waste 4 hours of downloading in order to just play again

I have a slow connection, too. Downloading games with multiple gigabytes takes me hours but hey, if you have time to play video games you could also have time to wait for your computer to download something and do something useful in the mean time.

I have problems with online games just like you but I take it lightly most of the time.

Ok, what do you want from us? We are just players and cannot help you directly. This problem might be caused by Steam and might not be a problem due to Warframe.

I have a slow connection, too. Downloading games with multiple gigabytes takes me hours but hey, if you have time to play video games you could also have time to wait for your computer to download something and do something useful in the mean time.

I have problems with online games just like you but I take it lightly most of the time.

Okay, if you have a problem with this discussion. How about we talk about the fact that blessing is glitched when dueling? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcSGlAOAGc8