Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Valkyrs Hysteria And Dark Places

Hinoiki

I am a big fan of Valkyr, but her ultimate has a few drawbacks:

*In dark places, such as spaceships, or most importantly earth, whenever you use the ultimate during the night time, it is IMPOSSIBLE to see a thing(can post screenshots if needed).

And since the directions are really bad to start with (ceres and earth tend to send you around the map tiles 3 times before youa ctually find the direction), moving around blindfolded is really really horrible.

*the animations feel a bit too robotic(why not make more use of those energy claws?)

Warframe is about rote memorization of the map and a strict adherence to meta frame builds, attitudes about those builds and map completion methodology!

But seriously, power based visual effects need a setting toggle. Not just for Valkyr, but Volt especially.

As far as the minimap goes ... don't even get me started. You ever wonder why the Grineer will run straight off a cliff? It's because their AI uses the same path-nodes that our mini-map markers use. So, yeah.

Note to Mod: This post belongs in Art & Animation.

• 4 weeks later...

Since this doesnt seem to be going anywhere, ill post some screenshots: 

moving this to art&animation

155822Warframe0031.jpg

340518Warframe0029.jpg

during nighttime, or in dark places, valkyr goes blind =p

Edited by Hinoiki

during nighttime, or in dark places, valkyr goes blind =p

I have never had this problem. Although, I play on very low settings, so a lot of pretty effects are not in my game. Does the color of the screen change when you use Hysteria? Seems like it.