Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Idea For Crafting, Seemingly Critical

RandalFlagg

Hello, I just started this weekend but I notcied something that I wasn't able to find in other topics.

I purchased the akimbo pistols formula for pistols but didn't realize that it required two pistols already made to make. If I had known, I would have simply bought the single pistol.

Perhaps recipes that can be crafted should have a different color or perhaps you can see the recipes in the store? I know that the recipes are surely online somewhere, but I didn't think that a double pistol craft would require two already crafgted pistols. This is counterintuituve so it should probably be fixed.

Otherwise, no complaints. Thanks for making a fun f2p title. :)

Not really I mean 2 have two pistols you need 2 pistols, so making both makes sense, also all the double pistols are called a-something or ak-something

i'd figure it would just cost twice the material. Does it still take like 24 hours to "craft"? Would be silly if it requires 2 pistols and a craft time. Like pick up 1 pistol, and having to wait 24 hours before you realize you can pick the other one up with your other hand.

Also, 'ak' im pretty sure stands for akimbo.