Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hitting The End Game Wall

TioMegaManX

You did it DE, turns out I have no reason to go to Tower III after repeatedly rationalizing it.

*I want at least a Burston Prime, have almost all components except the bp.

*But I want it just so I will have a better weapon to tackle Tower III and other missions.

*Drop tables seem to have items bellow 1% chance, so tough luck, I get Tower Keys from Tower.

*I am against Warframe's micro-transaction model, personal opinion of course, bought cosmetics and that's it.

*I refuse to buy anything else with Platinum, furthermore, I refuse to buy Platinum. 

*I have every frame I wanted except Vauban, waiting for the last component to go on Alert.

*But leveling him is the only thing to keep me entertained, no need to do hard missions other than to complete the map.

*I am just playing a few minutes a day to help my clanmates.

*Nerfs are incoming which will just make me less likely to play harder missions with certain frames.

*I think I have spent enough money on Warframe to possibly buy a used console game, maybe a little more.

*This Fee 2 Pay beta test is more or less conclusive to me, the game is going nowhere.

*Half of the community if not more are just a bunch of "yes men" who think any criticism that is not praise is entitlement.

OK, so, end game... hmm, nope, there is none, we can get another million weapons every week and I will not have any reason to get it and level it up, I didn't care about Amprex, I didn't like Hydroid, I can't bother to repeat the same missions over and over again to reach Vay Hek, there is no sign of a campaign, there are too many things put into this game and none of them are fully implemented, more stuff is coming and is the same deal, nothing is fully fleshed out, in any case I am bored, not sure how many players will get bored like me, possibly the only thing keeping some people here is the possibility of seeing an event, but that's it for many.

Anyone reading this may think this post makes no sense, or lacks any context, etc. you know what's curious? that's how playing Warframe feels now.

I'll see you around people, I expect at least a few shills calling me names and other things, anyone who needs some clarification on this feel free to ask.

Well, to be fair, I'd say that 1/3rd of the community are "yes-men", another third are polar opposite to that - entirely sardonic and often times outright caustic, yet still functionally useless in a discussion on how to improve the game because they're so wrapped up in being as snide as possible, and the final third?  Well, they're the people with something actually constructive to say.

At any rate, yes.  There is no endgame as of yet.  I hate to say "its beta" but, yeah.  This is what beta's do.  DE's one of the few to actually use a beta as they are meant to be, to test things out, to build on the concept while not necessarily trying to rip up the entire framework unless necessary.  The game is a construction zone and will likely remain so for some time.

My suggestion for you would be to move on, at least for a while.  Don't feel obligated to stick with a game if you aren't feeling it anymore.  if it turns into a chore, then you're defeating the purpose of playing video games, no?  The game will eventually get there, or close down trying.

13341765041802.gif

^

This.

This is not an MMORPG like WoW or SWOTR, it's half action game. If going and getting a chain lightning gun to fry things with doesn't excite you and you need a 'reason' then this really just isn't your game. It's not the mechanics or the depth or 'end game'. You're just not feeling it.

I hope you find something you enjoy more.