Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

««ǁǁ»»The Hidden Blade««ǁǁ»»___//teamspeak3//laid Back And Dedicated Clan//experienced Players//huge Dojo//friendly Community//

-Ozymandias-

Played back in CBT and got back into the game recently and am really lovin' it now.

With that I would really like to join your clan. Playing with active members is the best.

Hello, I would like to join your clan.

IGN: QuadMachine

Invites sent, welcome aboard

I've been looking for an active and friendly clan since update 7. I've run into a lot of macho men clans that don't like having female members and use the "get in the kitchen and make me a sandwich line" everytime I said something in clan chat or just wanted to go on a void run. So, if you guys are cool with ladies and have more than 10 people online in the clan most of the time, I would totes like to join. IGN: Zombiflux

I've been looking for an active and friendly clan since update 7. I've run into a lot of macho men clans that don't like having female members and use the "get in the kitchen and make me a sandwich line" everytime I said something in clan chat or just wanted to go on a void run. So, if you guys are cool with ladies and have more than 10 people online in the clan most of the time, I would totes like to join. IGN: Zombiflux

Dont worry, you wont have that issue here, we have our fair share of female members. and if for whatever reason you do, contact me or any other higher rank and we'll solve that real quick.

IGN: carmaine

warframes:

- excalibor - level 30

- rhino - level 30

I recently got back after a month and a half of inactivity. I was in 2-3 clans with low activity which got me thinking "what the hell am I going in this clan?" so I was thinking to join hopingit's more active.

I consider myself a casual player but I login whenever I can.

IGN: carmaine

warframes:

- excalibor - level 30

- rhino - level 30

I recently got back after a month and a half of inactivity. I was in 2-3 clans with low activity which got me thinking "what the hell am I going in this clan?" so I was thinking to join hopingit's more active.

I consider myself a casual player but I login whenever I can.

Invite sent

Dont worry, you wont have that issue here, we have our fair share of female members. and if for whatever reason you do, contact me or any other higher rank and we'll solve that real quick.

Can I get an invite then? I never got an invite after that post...

ign: STKOM

Mastery: 6

2 weeks ago i went back to the game after 1 year.

Now playing with Nyx, Nekro, Vauba & Ash mostly

I left the clan i was in because it had of very few active members, like the fingers on my hand. :(

Sorry but as the thread says recruitment is closed. 

Sorry for the inconvenience