Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

««ǁǁ»»The Hidden Blade««ǁǁ»»___//teamspeak3//laid Back And Dedicated Clan//experienced Players//huge Dojo//friendly Community//

-Ozymandias-

Wow, Looks like we gots a popular clan here. I am just posting here to introduce myself to other clan mates and potential clan mates. 

First off I am an officer in the Clan, so if anyone ever has questions and Angainor or Wardog is not on, then feel free to ask me. I have been playing for quite some time off and on, but more recently I have really gotten into Warframe. 

Second, I have played with quite a few clans throughout my time playing Warframe, and I will say that this clan is by far the funnest (I know I know that's not a word, deal with it) and most active clan that I have joined. Please don't think that I am saying this just to impress Angainor (well...maybe a little), I have played with many clans so I can say with experience that this clan by far out does all the others with member friendliness and helpfulness. 

Third, if anyone needs help just ask in clan chat. I promise that if I am not already in a sesion, or if I am actually at my pc and I see you need help, I would love to help. JUST ASK!

Fourth, at the moment I am trying to secure a teamspeak server. We do have a Raidcall server but some people are having trouble connecting to that, so once Teamspeak starts accepting applications again I am going to get us a server. hopfully this will be better than the Raidcall. 

So that's me in a nutshell with a few goodies on top.  

Stay Stylin! 

Wow, Looks like we gots a popular clan here. I am just posting here to introduce myself to other clan mates and potential clan mates. 

First off I am an officer in the Clan, so if anyone ever has questions and Angainor or Wardog is not on, then feel free to ask me. I have been playing for quite some time off and on, but more recently I have really gotten into Warframe. 

Second, I have played with quite a few clans throughout my time playing Warframe, and I will say that this clan is by far the funnest (I know I know that's not a word, deal with it) and most active clan that I have joined. Please don't think that I am saying this just to impress Angainor (well...maybe a little), I have played with many clans so I can say with experience that this clan by far out does all the others with member friendliness and helpfulness. 

Third, if anyone needs help just ask in clan chat. I promise that if I am not already in a sesion, or if I am actually at my pc and I see you need help, I would love to help. JUST ASK!

Fourth, at the moment I am trying to secure a teamspeak server. We do have a Raidcall server but some people are having trouble connecting to that, so once Teamspeak starts accepting applications again I am going to get us a server. hopfully this will be better than the Raidcall. 

So that's me in a nutshell with a few goodies on top.  

Stay Stylin! 

Awesome dude :D