Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Midnight Wolves - Elite Ghost Clan Recruiting.

Hexagoros

--------Clan Ethos--------

We are the Midnight Wolves. As a Clan, we strive to be a select, elite band of Tenno uninterested in the politics of the Dark Sector Solar Rails and the conflicts of the Alliances -- instead selling our swords and guns to whoever offers the highest Battle Pay.

We fight for personal glory, wealth, and to viciously guard our own resources. Instead of being a hub of scheming and complex plots, we build our Dojo as a temple to our own battle prowess, a haven for Tenno devoted solely to furthering thier own goals and coffers.

If you are interested in joining the Clan, please list your in-game username to receive an Invite.

-----------Dojo and Clan Progress---------------

*Update May 26*

The Dojo is now extensive, including Tenno Labs, Obstacle Course, Dueling Room, Greater Hall, Treasury, Trading Center, and multiple gardens.

*Update June 1*

Bio Labs up and running.  Chem Labs up and running.  Hall of Honor Completed.  All members currently active and contributing.  Several items from Tenno Labs fully researched, with more research ongoing.

*Update June 3*

Influx of new members, we now have 25 members, a mix of new players and veterans.  Shadow Clan status.  All labs complete, most research either done or underway.

Edited by Hexagoros

Sounds Good, you guys got a TS or anything?

Once we have enough active members we'll set up a team speak and a steam group to help organize things.

da21486

Sent you the invite but it says your already part of another clan. :(

We are the Midnight Wolves. As a Clan, we strive to be a select, elite band of Tenno uninterested in the politics of the Dark Sector Solar Rails and the conflicts of the Alliances -- instead selling our swords and guns to whoever offers the highest Battle Pay.

We fight for personal glory, wealth, and to viciously guard our own resources. Instead of being a hub of scheming and complex plots, we build our Dojo as a temple to our own battle prowess, a haven for Tenno devoted solely to furthering thier own goals and coffers.

If you are interested in joining the Clan, please list your in-game username to receive an Invite

Dude im interested at all i like the name, to be incognito and to start to be something lottle but then we get strong i want to join your clan

*update*

We are now at maximum 10/10 members, with a significant Dojo that includes a dueling center, obstacle course, several reactors, a great hall, gardens, 0% clan tax Trade Center, and an in-prgress oracle.  Labs are planned.

I'll re-post in the Shadow Recruitment section when we are ready for more members.

Until then, if you are interested in joining Midnight Wolves, post here, and I'll invite you when more slots become available.

Edited by Hexagoros

Hi. I wanted a clan with not too many members. plz invite me if you can :) name is --- slurpynoodle1

I tried sending you an invite but it says you are already in a clan.

Edited by Hexagoros