Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Death Knights United Is Now Recruiting.full Dojo And Research....join For Fun,honour And Glory

Ragebladejax

"Death Knights United" is now recruiting all new players and veteran players to the clan.

06d77d18-290f-4763-bcc0-1c5b8c6e7cf4_zps

y2qraGL.jpg?1

Death Knights United !

About the clan-

Well we are what the name implies.We are honorable knights who bring upon death to the Grineer,Corpus and infested.
We are fairly new clan but most of our senior members are seasoned warriors in the battle ground of MMOs.We like to do work in groups and well love to chat and mess around a bit to spice things up.So go on we are a mixture of honour,fun,team-spirit and friendship.

Currently 16 MEMBERS in the clan who are highly active :D

LORE:

Darkness; Just the black and silence.

All I remember is the faint fleeting memory of a grand keep, set at the edge of a grand, majestic fortified city. I feel I must remain loyal. But to who? I feel like a millennia has passed waiting, waiting for something....

And then one day,

I saw the light.

I felt the floor, the wind on my face, the taste of blood.

I was free from my prison, not knowing how I got there.

And then I heard her voice; The Lotus...

Gun and blade at hand, I must find the remainder of my kind. I know I was not alone. I feel it.

As I ran out, a weird human like being appeared and attacked.

I was not afraid.

I have fought many battles; Battles against Orcs and Trolls, Monsters and Demons. I fear none, yet neither can I remember where I have fought before.

It was dead, twitching around, spraying blood...

As I ventured further in, I discovered more...

The Lotus told me, "Kill them all !"

But I had a question..." Why do we fight?", I asked.

I am yet to receive that answer, yet I follow the Lotus with the same loyalty, I cannot remember.

What we proviode the clan members-

1.A very compact dojo (3 floors),We easy to find labs and other interactive rooms.so you dont have to run around to find the labs,trading posts and interactive rooms

2.Providing help in missions to new players to level up their warframes and weapons.

3.Helping out with building your loudout and moding stuff(if you need help we can will try and provide you simple newbie freindly builds,i know most mods are not available to new players)

4.Organise regular runs in various void and orokin derelict missions for the clan members.

5.A fun filled friendly environment to everyone.So you feel like playing overtime(just dont mess up you real life duties.LOL!)

6.We have raid call and razor comms groups so we can voice chat with each other throughout the game and interact and per your needs in the game

What we expect from you-

1.A little bit of co operation from you all to help up grow in bigger and better clan

2.Interaction and communication through clan chat in-game and through Raidcall(voice chat)

3.Try and help out others in the clan if you have the resource and time.We suggest you do missions in group with other clan members so all can benefit.

4.Help our ALLIANCE when we are in conflict

5.Always attend the events that take place in the game and try to do you best when its is an event which includes clan rewards

Rules and Regulation-

1.Dont insult any clan member or get into a fight with alliance members(in case of conflict please contact the clan officials)

2.Dont be inactive for over 40 days without informing the clan officials or else you might get expelled from the clan.

3.Please follow our facebook page for updates and informations on clan activity

4.Lastly please be interactive and speak in english

How to join us-
We need the folowing info to recruit you.so please Provide them in the thread comment-

Ingame name:
Hours Played:
Number of warframe:
Current rank:
Favorite warframe:
Other MMOs your interested or Played(Optional):

Ingame PM:
you can pm these 3 people ingame to join-

jaydark92

trichr

suman24

or

Post your IGN here in the thread and you will get an invite

Facebook page- https://www.facebook.com/deathknightsunited

Nasty&*$$orgythatAmritlikes_zpsc0faf97c.
ggSrDLx.jpg

Edited by jaydark92

I am a proud member of Death Knights United and all I can say is that our small community is very helpful and we warmly welcome both new and pro players. We are a small clan but we hope to expand and create a friendly, helpful warframe community.

Edited by suman24

In game  name: CreepusMaximus

Current rank:6

Favorite warframe: Valkyr

Other MMOs your interested or Played(Optional): Vindictus, RaiderZ, & Diablo 3

Invited! Check your inbox, and welcome to the Clan!

• 2 weeks later...

Im looking for a clan with mature players.I want to join your clan 

IGN speedor53

Hours Played  205:47:33

Number of Warframes: 9

Current Mastery Rank: 8

Favorite Warframe : Zephyr

Invite sent! check your inbox, and Welcome to the Clan!

Ingame name: Sil3ntsh4d0w
Hours Played: 106h
Number of warframe: 6
Current rank: 6
Favorite warframe: Saryn/Nyx (can't decide)
Other MMOs your interested or Played(Optional): World of Warcraft, RaiderZ, Runescape, Vindictus, Age of connan, DayZ, Wildstar, Aion, Tera, Allods, Anarchy Online, APB Reloaded, BF p4free, League of Legends, Heartstone... And many others i can't remember.

Edited by Sil3ntsh4d0w

Ingame name: Sil3ntsh4d0w

Hours Played: 106h

Number of warframe: 6

Current rank: 6

Favorite warframe: Saryn/Nyx (can't decide)

Other MMOs your interested or Played(Optional): World of Warcraft, RaiderZ, Runescape, Vindictus, Age of connan, DayZ, Wildstar, Aion, Tera, Allods, Anarchy Online, APB Reloaded, BF p4free... And many others i can't remember.

XD u get selected for Wow