The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rant And My Predictions On The Superman Vs Batman Movie

The_Sharp_Demonologist

Oh sorry its God dam Batman vs wimpy cowboy Superman sorry i forgot its Frank Miller we are talking about. Seriously of all people you could be inspired from they had to go for Frank @(*()$ Miller. The guy who thinks Superman is a WORTHLESS wimp, worships Batman as if it was a GOD and sees wonder woman (and all women for that matter) as WILD @#&*s that need taming from a MEN. What does the out of place caps bother you? oh sorry im just following Frank's writtings, seriously...

And im pretty sure the movie will be just like that Superman will be tossed aside as God dam Batman needs to save the day and it will involve some odd sub-plot where Wonder woman and SUperman fall in love but a villain takes her or some crap and SUperman will be oout of the entire movie till the end where he saves the day THANKS TO BATMAN OF COURSE!

Look i do hate Superman, whit all my heart but i even i respect him as an enemy, i respect his legacy and all fans who like him cause its their desition not mine and thats why even though i would like to see SUperman die once and for all i hate when his reputation is wounded by movies like these. If hes going to die he should die when hes at his best not because a @(*()$ cash in....

Im very afraid of how this movie is being handled, they are desperate to turn this into a Justice League movie when it should have been a Superman Sequel first and then a Justice league movie.

You want a good Justice League movie? go watch Justice League War where we see all our favorite DC héroes interacting for the first time, and its both Epic and Hilarious (the conversations between Green Lantern and Batman are pure gold).

In short Frank Miller is not a good model to follow and most of the things revealed in this movie are following the same Moronic believes Frank has, specially Wonder Woman (Gal Gadot seriously?) and i dont really have any hopes for this movie. Also the bare concept of Superman vs Batman is a stupid fight....

Justice League War was the first DC movie that made me care about other DC héroes beside Batman (since he gets all the atention) and this Superman vs Batman will just cripple that feeling... and probably hurt many fans of DC who want more DC characers on the big screen besides Superman and Batman.

Leave your comment of wether or not you have hopes for this movie and why.

Edited by The_Sharp_Demonologist

They're really doing a superman vs batman movie? Like really? Don't we have enough trash movies already about our long lost heroes?

Knowing the pit known as Hollywood (those guys are Incredibles btw, they always find new way to disappoint you), Batman Vs Superman will be the first gif movie:

kO0uY.gif

That gif.

Is.

Amazing.

I always lose myself at "I'm as empathetic as Two-face is pretty"

Too good.

So back to the movie: we've the story already ready. It's a gif, please use it. Maybe we could see something good for once.

Zuijin They are really doing it... i still cant see why so many people think Batman of all people could defeat Superman. If anything Darkseid would have higher chances. If we are talking about héroes i think Lobo would be the closest, maybe Flash.

That wasn't my point at all XD.

I couldn't care less if Batman can deck Superman or not. Heck, I even know of a thread about Batman vs Jesus...

I really could not care less about his robin soul powered batarang or whatever.

I'm simply boggled:  Hollywood is wasting money on these kind of movies, where the stories are bad rip off from comics. Are they really so out of ideas, they need to make these kind of movies? And even then, why rip off so bad?

They are even boring to watch...